EYFS CD-Rom
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: EYFS CD-Rom

Post Thanks / Like

Default EYFS CD-Rom

Hi Guys,
    As I am sure you are aware, the dfes no longer give out copies of the EYFS or the accompanying cd-rom. It has to be downloaded and printed yourself; I wanted it printed as I work best like that, but I wanted it in a format I can use like the actual book I'd get if they still sent them out. I went to my local printers and asked them to do it, and they are running off a black and white copy of the statutory framework, practice guidance and principles cards, metal spiral bound in a book, with the overview at the front and a piece of card either side. They are also printing the principles cards in colour on A5 card and spiral binding that separately. They are doing a copy of the poster in colour A3 for my wall. So I have the main documents there in a good format, and it's costing me less than they are selling for on Ebay (about £35-40!).

BUT, I can't get the cd-rom anywhere and I wondered if anyone had a spare they want to sell, or if they could copy theirs if they have a cd rewriter and are very clever? I would be so so soooo grateful! Everyone selling on ebay is selling them as part of their pack.

Thank you in advance. x

Registered Childminder since
    Dec 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default eyds cd

This is months after your post, and probably too late, but I'm new !!!

Did you get a copy of the cd?

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Please do not spent lots of money getting a copy of the Eyfs... it is currently being updated and will all be different next year.

Best do a simple print of the important bits you need and will use every day.

Hth

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Gosh I agree with Sarah. £40 is an awful lot of money.

Childrens Centres usually have a hard copy of EYFS and ours is now getting some books as well that we can all borrow. So if any of you are hunting it may be worth asking your CC.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. Sorry I should have been clearer - £40 is what people are selling them on ebay for; what I am paying to have it printed (mainly because it would cost me more to print on my own printer) is a lot less than that thankfully! I do seem to work better from hard copy so had to have one.