that sick feeling
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    mar09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default that sick feeling

....when your little boy fall, hit his head on the corner of the unit, a big lump appear instantly... I held a cold clothe to it straight away and quite tight

as I wasn't happy with the look of it I decided to take him to chemist for an opinion...

...BUT I WAS WORKING!!!

...so I got my little soldier ready and send him away with hubby...

DD was crying as she was scared for her little brother, he turned around at the door, put his arm on her and said " I'll be back soon "

I nearly cried!!!!

I fell sick to have to peel my little man off me to finish my shift with someone else child...

They say you feel guilty when you're not there, but it's even worst when you are and can't do anything!!!

that's not going to else me get my mojo back...

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh hunny! He'll be fine and at least you were there with a cloth not out working for some company and it happened somewhere else.

xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Sending a great big virtual hug ((( ))) xx

July 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope your son is ok, it's just awful when that happens. I remember my daughter falling and hitting her head on the radiator when she was 2. The egg was huge but she had the most perfect straight line bruise down her forehead.

Sending hugs and as Sarah said at least you were there immediately instead of driving half an hour to get home.

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh isn't it an awful feeling
    My DD has hypermobility and so falls over a lot and for some reason she rarely puts her arms out to break her fall. A couple of months ago I was walking home from school with another childminder. DD was just walking, very sensibly, just in front of us. She fell over and her chin just hit the pavement. Both myself and the other CM heard her head hit the concrete. I felt so sick. Luckily she was okay, had a grazed chin and a bleeding lip but it could have been so much worse. I swear my DD will make me grey

xxxx