Incident with angry parent
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

It's all for the love of children snow white if we could just crack on and have no dealings with parents it would be perfect but never mind there's good and bad in everything. It's the child I feel most sorry for he didn't seem fazed at all by mums behaviour which is saddening and he will be missed x

Registered Childminder since
    Aug2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Sending Warm hugs
    I am quite shocked. If it was me I would definitely wet my pants. You did the right thing xX

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwhite View Post
    That is terrible.It's makes you wonder why we do this job!!!? For the last 3 years i have had a severe weather policy in place,so could i suggest you do that for all parents? It contains all the info a parent needs about what happens with your service and school runs with snow/ severe ice. Also says what is suitable in regards to clothing and footwear. All parents are given a copy of it when signing up with me and are given any updated versions. I have found this to be the most clear and understanding way for parents to know exactly where they stand when snow/severe ice is due,and will remind them to re-read the policy if any is due,as we all know parents tend to forget or not bother! This is my own policy and i have found it to be very useful.
    I do it purely for the humungous amounts of money I make.

How else would I be able to afford all the spare warm, waterproof clothing and suitable footwear I need in 12 different sizes for the children whose parents think leggings and fashion boots are just fine and toastie for an Arctic walk to school?

4. Likes shortstuff liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12