Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Phoneix here is one from the FIS https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/moregreatchildcare and here is another from National Children's Bureau https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/childcarereform

Aug 08
    Post Thanks / Like

I have just had a very quick reply from my LA - Head of Service,Early Years & Childcare,Schools & Learning, Children's Services this was her reply;

'Dear Xxx thank you for this document. We are preparing our response to the consultation and we share your concerns over these new proposals. I will show your document to Xxx Childcare Manager, next week Kind regards Xxxx'

Fingers crossed they will act on their concerns and continue supporting us.

XT

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tori4 View Post
    I have just had a very quick reply from my LA - Head of Service,Early Years & Childcare,Schools & Learning, Children's Services this was her reply;

'Dear Xxx thank you for this document. We are preparing our response to the consultation and we share your concerns over these new proposals. I will show your document to Xxx Childcare Manager, next week Kind regards Xxxx'

Fingers crossed they will act on their concerns and continue supporting us.

XT
    That is great. My LA replied saying they are concerned too, and no-one they've spoken to thinks its a good idea but ..... they are not organising anything in order to make people aware of the consultation in fact they have outright ignored my direct question as to whether they will e-mail the link on to every setting or organise specific forums to discuss.
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarah707 View Post
    Child Care: 13 Feb 2013: House of Commons debates - TheyWorkForYou

Please guys - if you have any spare time this weekend - write to her!! Contact Elizabeth | Elizabeth Truss

Here are some letter writing ideas -

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/fo...ore-ideas.html

Include a copy of the forum leaflet -

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/fo...nders-etc.html

And forward a copy of your letter to your MP!! They are your representation in Govt and should be speaking on your behalf.

Let's push this forward over the weekend and get lots of letters out there please guys! Before we run out of time

After reading her responses on the House of Commons Debate, were she once again fails to properly answer most of the questions, I wrote her a letter today and copied it to Michael Gove, Michael Fallon, Toby Perkins and my local MP Joe Benton.

Sarah I will PM you a copy of the letter so that you have a catologue of every-bodies letters

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix2010 View Post
    just sent mine off to local mp and Truss

can someone give me the link to the survey monkey on agencies that i filled the other day

i have friends that want to do it thankyou
    Do you mean this one?

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/fo...fications.html

it's a pinned post in this section of the forum

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I emailed and asked our Early years team if they plan to hold any meetings for us about the agencies and they replied saying that they didn't know anymore than we did and that the agencies are still in planning stage. When they hear more they will let us know. I really wanted them to get us all together to get behind the plans ever leaving the table!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12