PDA

View Full Version : Website help

little angels
01-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Hey everyone!

I have done my website on free webs ihave finished editing but what do i do so it is available ontheinternet and how will i know what to type in on search to find my website address, i hope this makes sense i am going mad so any help from members who have used it will be great help thanks!:panic:

Annie_T
01-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Hey everyone!

I have done my website on free webs ihave finished editing but what do i do so it is available ontheinternet and how will i know what to type in on search to find my website address, i hope this makes sense i am going mad so any help from members who have used it will be great help thanks!:panic:

i have my site with them too, nice we can make a free website hehe

click publish!? its near the top right corner, is tht it?

Also if you click 'my account' you have 2 names you can choose from, chose which one you think be easier to remember ..for you and others who may use the site

hope that helps

sarah707
01-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Your address will be www.freewebs.com/ and the name you gave yourself when you made the account...

Is that what you mean?

tulip0803
01-09-2008, 07:26 PM
As Annie said after publishing if you click on top left of screen where it says "freewebs site builder" you will be taken to another screen.

On that screen there is a blue bar at the top of the screen. The second section in is "stats & promotion" if you click on that you get taken to site promotion. If you scroll down the screen you can get registered on freewebs directory/ google/ dmoz. you need to have some tag lines so people can find you eg "Ofsted registered childminder, your location, child care" stuff like that.

Good luck:D

I've been playing on Freewebs too:)