Website help
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Website help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Website help

Hey everyone!

I have done my website on free webs ihave finished editing but what do i do so it is available ontheinternet and how will i know what to type in on search to find my website address, i hope this makes sense i am going mad so any help from members who have used it will be great help thanks!

Registered Childminder since
    Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Website help

Quote Originally Posted by little angels View Post
    Hey everyone!

I have done my website on free webs ihave finished editing but what do i do so it is available ontheinternet and how will i know what to type in on search to find my website address, i hope this makes sense i am going mad so any help from members who have used it will be great help thanks!
    i have my site with them too, nice we can make a free website hehe

click publish!? its near the top right corner, is tht it?

Also if you click 'my account' you have 2 names you can choose from, chose which one you think be easier to remember ..for you and others who may use the site

hope that helps
    To Dare Is To Do

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Your address will be www.freewebs.com/ and the name you gave yourself when you made the account...

Is that what you mean?

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

As Annie said after publishing if you click on top left of screen where it says "freewebs site builder" you will be taken to another screen.

On that screen there is a blue bar at the top of the screen. The second section in is "stats & promotion" if you click on that you get taken to site promotion. If you scroll down the screen you can get registered on freewebs directory/ google/ dmoz. you need to have some tag lines so people can find you eg "Ofsted registered childminder, your location, child care" stuff like that.

Good luck

I've been playing on Freewebs too