|Cookies in Use|
What to find:
What to do:
1. Carefully peel and cut the vegetables into small chunks.
2. Heat the butter and oil in a pan.
3. Add the onion, carrot and potato cook gently for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add enough stock to cover the vegetables.
5. Cover with a lid and simmer until the vegetables are soft (8 -10 minutes).
6. Purée the cooked vegetables (in a food processor) or see note for step six.
7. Mix in the rest of the stock and return to the pan.
8. Add the parsley and heat gently.
Note for Step Six:
If you don’t have a food processor, mash the soft vegetables with a potato masher. Little bashes keep the vegetables in the pan.
| Use the search box below to help find what you are looking for - (results will open in a new window):
© Copyright childmindinghelp