|Cookies in Use|
Kindly shared by Melanie
Pasta Twirls with Sausage, Tomato and Mushroom Sauce
My children love this made with Frankfurter sausages but it’s equally as good made with good quality Lincolnshire sausages or Cumberland sausages.
1. Finely chop onion and fry in a little oil until clear and soft
2. Slice the sausages and add to the onions. Cook for 2/3 minutes.
3. Slice or dice (depending upon likes) the mushrooms. Add to pan and cook for a further 2/3 minutes.
4. Start to cook the pasta.
5. Add tomato puree and tomato sauce and cook for a further 5 minutes on a medium heat.
6. Season with herbs and pepper, according to taste.
7. Add boiling water to make the sauce. Bring to the boil and then simmer until the pasta is cooked.
8. Serve with drained pasta.
I have also added pepper, celery or chopped tomatoes to this recipe.
| Use the search box below to help find what you are looking for - (results will open in a new window):
© Copyright childmindinghelp