WANTED _ TRIPLE BUGGY (BRAINTREE, ESSEX)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default WANTED _ TRIPLE BUGGY (BRAINTREE, ESSEX)

Hi - needed for Sept - triple buggy/pushchair. Needs to be in reasonable condition. I am in Braintree Essex. Please let me know if you have one for sale or if you can recommend somewhere I can get one at a reasonable price. Many thanks Tracy

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WANTED _ TRIPLE BUGGY (BRAINTREE, ESSEX)

Not sure what you mean by reasonable but OBaby do a side by side umbrella triple pushchair for around £150 - I think www.mothercare.com and www.kiddicare.com stock them. Sometimes they come up on Ebay too new.
    Helen

Post Thanks / Like

I have a triple buggy in my garage that I no longer use. It was only used for a short time. It is not for the car as it is not one of the umbrella type ones. It is three in a row and reclines etc individually and has a rain cover.. It has wheels that need air in and is very easy to push. Easier that a standard double buggy.

If you are interested let me know by pm or answering the thread and I will try to get it out and take a picture.

ANITA

Jan 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bocking1 View Post
    Hi - needed for Sept - triple buggy/pushchair. Needs to be in reasonable condition. I am in Braintree Essex. Please let me know if you have one for sale or if you can recommend somewhere I can get one at a reasonable price. Many thanks Tracy
    Hi there,

Are you still looking for a triple buggy? I have the o'baby triple buggy complete with a rain cover. All of the seats are a 5 point harness and recline individually. It is on the mother care website. I would like £100 for it as it has only been used about 6 times! Thought I was going to need it but turned out the double was sufficient!
    I live in Kent, my number is 07746 325025 if you wanted to call me

Thanks

Hayley

Jan 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dgroove View Post
    Hi there,

Are you still looking for a triple buggy? I have the o'baby triple buggy complete with a rain cover. All of the seats are a 5 point harness and recline individually. It is on the mother care website. I would like £100 for it as it has only been used about 6 times! Thought I was going to need it but turned out the double was sufficient!
    I live in Kent, my number is 07746 325025 if you wanted to call me

Thanks

Hayley
    have text you x