Newly registered Childminder, Kenfig Hill
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Newly registered Childminder, Kenfig Hill

I have both full and part time vacancies. To find out more about me please visit my website www.little-lion.co.uk/childminding

July 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default web page

wow ur web page looks really professional would u be able to tell me how to do this? ive recently registered and am looking to start working asap and want to do as much advertising as possible x i live an hour away from bridgend so wont be stealing any clients

Mar 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sony123 View Post
    wow ur web page looks really professional would u be able to tell me how to do this? ive recently registered and am looking to start working asap and want to do as much advertising as possible x i live an hour away from bridgend so wont be stealing any clients

I did the website myself through a hosting company. It cost me £3.99 a month but was really easy to do. the company was justhostme If you get stuck let me know and I'll help if I can