Registered childminders in Wales, can you help?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Registered childminders in Wales, can you help?

I'm doing my dissertation and I would like to find out why parents choose differing types of provision for their children under the age of 5yrs in Wales. Is there anyone here who would be willing to help? I would be very grateful. This dissertation is of great interest to me having worked in different types of childcare and education provisions myself.

I am looking for a childminder to complete a very short questionnaire and for several childminders to pass on a questionnaire to parents - all of which is to be returned to me, postage paid for.

Please let me know here if you're able to help and I'll message you. It would be a great help!

My work is based on Welsh provision so childminders need to be registered with the CSSIW and working in Wales.

Thank you.
    If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry im not in Wales so cant help. Good luck with it though x

Sept 04
    Post Thanks / Like

I've only just noticed this post and if there's still time I'd be happy to help. My husband & I are both Childminders & between us we have 6 families with children under 5 here. We're in Wales too.