Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Level 3 Diploma

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Level 3 Diploma

Does anyone know how I can get onto a Level 3 Diploma course? It needs to be distance learning as I work all week so cannot attend college but apparently I am too young and my exam grades were too good for me to qualify for any funding. Please help. I'd like to do this course as I would like to be accredited.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You need to speak to your local people in the first instance - they might have some recommendations.

You could also Google for distance learning information and follow up some of the links.

Hth

May 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I've just completed this as a distance learner, I have a degree and Teaching qualifications and somehow I managed to get funding!!!
    It was run by a local college and the assessor came out to me a few times to observe, collect paperwork etc. The tutor and my assessor were really helpful and supportive and replied quickly to all my questions and problems.
    However I have 2 friends who did the course at another college and they felt abandonned and had little-no help at all, I ended up giving them some pointers.

BuggsieMoo Guest

Depends where you are, but Lifetime Training are really good. Lots of assessor visits and support. Cost me £234 as well x

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Try the on-line course by Parenta- fill in online form and they'll call you back. I got it 100% funded but availability of funding changes all the time so you just have to ask.

Dec 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I completed my cypop 5 june last year I am registered but now thinking of doing level 3 diploma .Problem is I have no longer got my paper work for cypop 5 course as didnt think I needed it as got all the books etc.Would I still be able to do diploma ?

Dec 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Moggy will check it out .

oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I've just got funding through 'Parenta' for level 3....google it!

Dec 11
    Post Thanks / Like

ADVICE
    I am registered so have done my cypop5 I am now thinking of doing level 3 diploma I wouldnt need to submit my cypop 5 work would I as all ready passed it as I have no longer got it as never thought Id need it and got all the books anyone thats done the diploma did they need to prove you had done it if so Im screwed .Can someone let me know Im worrying unnessesary
    Thanks Diana

Nov 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default cypop

hello, dont know if youve been answered, ive just started my level 3 with parenta. if you want your cypop 5 to go towards your unit points you need your certificate as evidence. hope this helps x
    Mand xx

aug 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Ask local aurthourity about funding,i just started my level 3 and got funding,so have a few minders close to me