Cypop 5 task 6 please help me!!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cypop 5 task 6 please help me!!!!

I've spent all day doing this task 6 and have got a handle on and covered all the parts of it except one which is driving me mad it's this...

Explain how to adapt routines to meet the needs of children of different ages and stages of development.

Besides saying that as children get older their needs will differ I'm really stuck as to what to say or what they're looking for.

If anyone has done and passed this task please could you give some pointers to get me started or at least thinking along the right lines.

Thanks in advance I really want this task out of the way before the end of this weekend

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

There may be one child who needs an afternoon nap and another child who doesn't, a routine will have to be developed so that the needs of both children are met. For example when the young child goes for a nap after lunch what will you do with the older child? Hope this is helpful to get you started, good luck xx