Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Book help pls

Registered Childminder since
    Jan 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Book help pls

Hi are there any books you would recommend for CYPW?

Think I need Heinman for the course but was wondering if any of you found any others that would help me. I'm getting nervous now that i'll not be able to do it after fighting for the funding

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You should only need the main course book plus extra reading on the internet and articles in magazines etc to keep updated.

You'll be fine!

pokemonbooks Guest

The Heinemann book is one which is wriiten around the course although to be fair it doesn't cover all the units. Collins have brought out a book which complements the other one, it is fairly simple to read and understand and has some info the same but some different as well, Again it doesn't cover all the units. There are others coming out in June so I'd watch this space for now. Generally there is no requirement for one particular book unless your tutor recommends one, I usually say to students they can get whichever they like, and use the internet and other etxt books as well, but I have found lots of the older text books for other courses are not a lot of use except for things like development.

Rachel