CYPOP 5 - Behaviour .....
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Default CYPOP 5 - Behaviour .....

Hi guys I wonder if anyone can help start me off on task 9. I have to write a report describing the typical behaviours exhibited by children linked to their stage of development and key events in their life. Obviously i know that key events in their life and changes in home life etc can change their behaviour and that certain behavioural trates are associated with age but im not really sure how to get it all done on paper so looking for a starting point if anyone wouldnt mind sharing their thoughts.....

Many Thanks

Jan11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default CYPOP 5 -Behaviour

Hi
    I'm just coming onto that one too. Has anyone got back to you? I thought I'd start with listing info from Chapter 6 Table 6.4 on behaviours linked to age then look at variables. Sick of it all now....

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i would take it from the transitional stages and then look at each behaviour linked to that stage.

So, say you were looking at a baby starting to crawl or move, the feelings as they explore alone

Or a baby settling into childcare, how attachment to their mum, separation anxiety might manifest itself as behaviour

How illness, lack of sleep might affect behaviour?

Does that help? Is there any more guidance on structure of the essay? Sometimes if you look at the learning objectives this gives you more of an idea of how to set it out.
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Post Thanks / Like

I would seek some help for the same, Can any one share it please???????

Nov 11
    Post Thanks / Like

im stuck on this too.... anyone got any hints on where to start?? x
    Mand xx

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't even got that far haha stuck on task 3

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default factors

i have just got to this question and i am going to be looking at the factors influencing their behaviour like their age, seperation and divorce, remarriage, birth of a sibling, unemployment, death of a close family member, starting or moving school, moving house, education, race, culture and religion, gender, child abuse and then the feelings affecting the way they behave like illness, tiredness, boredom,scared, unhappy, anxious or worried, frustration, unsure of whay is expected of them and reasons for unwanted behaviour such as feeling confused, seeking attention, irrating others around them, exploring the environmenrt and taking risks, testing limits and pushing boundaries, unaware of potential dangers and having difficulty controlling emotions, maybe write about unacceptable behaviour such as resorts to tantrums, bites, screams and lashes out, spoils games for others, swear and becomes rude or offensive, becomes oppositional, becomes demanding or destructive and tells lies

July13
    Post Thanks / Like

did anyone do the Typical Behavuior Template?(studying with ncma online) if so, where did you get your info from and how much did you write?