Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: nvq help please

Registered Childminder since
    oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default nvq help please

Hi all
    hope you don't mind me asking but getting rather confused i have just started my nvq level 3 ccld and one of my tasks is to reasearch the guided daily allowances for children and do a menu plan i all ready have a menu plan but am finding it hard to find the information for the daily allowances i only seem to find them for adults can some one please point me in the right direction thanks
    Michelle

Pipsqueak Guest

Default Re: nvq help please

http://www.childrenfirst.nhs.uk/fami...ents_kids.html

HAve you registered with teh Change4Life site - they have lots of information
    http://www.nhs.uk/change4life/Pages/...-for-life.aspx

oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

I have looked and regiested with change 4 life will have a look at the other link though.

Thanks again

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There is no daily recommended amounts for little ones ... yet. I think it is something that will be coming fairly soon!

They need more fats and sugars than older children / adults because they need energy.

This is a bit flashy but might be helpful

http://www.nutritionexplorations.org...on-pyramid.asp

oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi again

Just wanted to say thanks.

I had my first assessment today for the nvq and was told my work was excellent much more in depth than needed and covered sections that i will be doing later down the line so assesser is going to mark them of now am over joyed I had many sleep less nights as was so worried now I feel a bit more at ease.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1michelle View Post

I had my first assessment today for the nvq and was told my work was excellent much more in depth than needed and covered sections that i will be doing later down the line so assesser is going to mark them of now am over joyed I had many sleep less nights as was so worried now I feel a bit more at ease.
    Well done! I was surprised when I did my nvq how little you needed to put sometimes. It's great when you get a lot of things marked off - you'll be through it in no time!

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Pipsqueak Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 1michelle View Post
    Hi again

Just wanted to say thanks.

thats great michelle.

we are brilliant and together we are blooming invincible

May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Michelle
    Are you doing your nvq home based or do you go to college? im looking at doing a home based one but they seem really expensive about £500 - am i looking at the right thing? xx
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx