Hi Everyone

I'm in the process of setting up as a childminder. Did anyone have a level 6 ba honours in early childhood studies degree when deciding to register. Or any other course that is higher than the pacey level 3 preparing to work in home based childcare.
Did you still have to do the pacey course or not? If not how did you get around it?
I think it's a bit daft to have to do the level 3 when I spent lots of money and time doing my level 6. OFSTED have said I don't need to do it but it's down for each local authority to decide whether they want you to do it or not.
It appears that my local authority want me to still do the course though

Did you get around this if so how?