Mar 95
    Non childminder member
    Nanny
    Post Thanks / Like

Default EYMP4-3 Task 8 (3.3)

Please HELP ME......Many thanks!
    Task 8
    (3.3)
    You are organising a day of learning about the emergency services, including showing children how to call 999. You have arranged a visit from a female firefighter, costumes for the children to try on in the role play area, a story about a boy who was very brave and called 999 when his father fell off his ladder, an outside ball catching activity, and a free play session after lunch.

How will you adapt the activities you have planned to make sure the following children are fully included and participate in everything you have provided?

• Omar’s family has recently been granted asylum in the UK. He and his family have only just started learning English.
    • Julia’s father is a policeman and she is very excited because she wants to share this with the other children.
    • Karolina and Sam from Task 7, above.

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, who are you doing your course with?
    Are they able to support you through these questions? It sounds like there are a lot that you are needing advise on over various Posts... you should have a tutor or advisor who you can talk through your work with?

And do you have a good reference book- again, your course provider should be suggesting the best reference books to use. I found for my Level 3 (which included CYPOP5 module) most of the answers were basically in the text books and just needed a bit of background research to be able to get an answer together.

Good luck with your course, I hope you get into the swing of answering these questions- I found you could just keep it simple and write a minimum amount- they are not looking for long essays, bullet points are fine. And the tutor can always come back with further advise once you submit your answers- you can't really fail, you can just add more info/detail if they need more from you.

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 95
    Non childminder member
    Nanny
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ok

Hello Moggy,

Thanks for your time! My tutor is really nice and the materials I've got to get
    into the Units are not to bad, but, sometimes, I need some advices from professionals.
    This is why I come here asking everyone about!

Quote Originally Posted by moggy View Post
    Hi, who are you doing your course with?
    Are they able to support you through these questions? It sounds like there are a lot that you are needing advise on over various Posts... you should have a tutor or advisor who you can talk through your work with?

And do you have a good reference book- again, your course provider should be suggesting the best reference books to use. I found for my Level 3 (which included CYPOP5 module) most of the answers were basically in the text books and just needed a bit of background research to be able to get an answer together.

Good luck with your course, I hope you get into the swing of answering these questions- I found you could just keep it simple and write a minimum amount- they are not looking for long essays, bullet points are fine. And the tutor can always come back with further advise once you submit your answers- you can't really fail, you can just add more info/detail if they need more from you.