Level 3 question I'm stuck anyone can help please?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Level 3 question I'm stuck anyone can help please?

Could anyone help me please have hit a point where my mind has gone blank I'm on unit 30 outcome 3.2 explain the importance of positive attitudes towards disability and specific requirements.
    3.3 explain the social and medical models of disability and the impact of each on practice.
    Any help is greatly received xx

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kaz26 View Post
    Could anyone help me please have hit a point where my mind has gone blank I'm on unit 30 outcome 3.2 explain the importance of positive attitudes towards disability and specific requirements.
    3.3 explain the social and medical models of disability and the impact of each on practice.
    Any help is greatly received xx
    Medical and social disability is how society perceives the disability
    Medical model sees it as a problem for the disabled ...social model sees the barriers that prevent the disabled from inclusion in society
    This will help you

The social and medical model of disability — University of Leicester

Positive attitudes are inclusion, equal concern and equal rights for the disabled

Hope this helps?

3. Likes kaz26 liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    May 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Simona View Post
    Medical and social disability is how society perceives the disability
    Medical model sees it as a problem for the disabled ...social model sees the barriers that prevent the disabled from inclusion in society
    This will help you

The social and medical model of disability — University of Leicester

Positive attitudes are inclusion, equal concern and equal rights for the disabled

Hope this helps?
    Thanku Simone