Level 3 - where is it cheapest?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Level 3 - where is it cheapest?

I have been thinking about doing Level 3 and I am confused about how to choose a provider and how to fund it. I have noticed that some people get it free or for a couple of hundred pounds via their LA. My LA (East Sussex) no longer fund it. Just wondered who is offering the best deal online at the moment ? Is it worth waiting, as things seem to be changing so rapidly... Advice please. :-)

Simona Guest

I believe most associations offer Level 3 at a cost...I think it is under £1,000

Look here...if not a member you can call for advice ...members get 20%discount

https://www.pre-school.org.uk/providers/training

or here
    http://www.**************/training/e...3_diploma.aspx

Hope this helps you

The 2nd link won't show but look on pacey's website...just type 'training'

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Simona :-)

Still mulling it over... depends on how things develop over the next few months really. Not feeling very positive at the moment. Lots of money, so need to make sure it's really worth it.

x

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SammySplodger View Post
    Thank you Simona :-)

Still mulling it over... depends on how things develop over the next few months really. Not feeling very positive at the moment. Lots of money, so need to make sure it's really worth it.

x
    Cheer up Sammy...we all feel a bit low at present with one thing or another the future seems very uncertain
    All training will be lots of money but you are right...see what happens in the next few months then decide

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm doing mine through the Childcare Company via distance learning and would recommend them. Mine is £1200 for my area but I had £750 grant through my LA. If you look at their website there is a funding page so you could see if you qualify for funding if your LA doesn't offer it anymore

6. Likes Bluebell liked this post