Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Default CYPOP 5 support group lol

Hi
    I know there's a few of us doing cypop5 at the moment as I have posted on a few threads. Thought it might be good to have thread for us all rather than me posting on a few threads at a time.
    So how are you getting on?

I've just typed my first draft for task1. Not sure I have written enough its just over 1 side of A4. I didn't want to go on too much as I think the aim was to write an outline for parents. I can't imagine them wanting to read loads on legislation and ofsted but maybe I've been a bit too brief. What do you think?

Also once I submit my assignment is that final? Or if its not good enough do I get a second chance? I'm wondering if I should submit my brief answers to see if it'll do and hope if I need to elaborate I'll get to resubmit. Does anyone know?

Good luck to all my fellow cypop5ers

Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

I start on the 3rd June... So I will be back

3. Likes Petshrinklj liked this post
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I started 3 weeks ago, I could do with a little extra support so this thread could be good for me

5. Likes Petshrinklj liked this post
    Feb 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Trees View Post
    Hello!

I start on the 3rd June... So I will be back
    Great. Good luck

Feb 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beckyd View Post
    I started 3 weeks ago, I could do with a little extra support so this thread could be good for me
    Hi, are you doing online course or a group one? im doing pacey online .
    How are you finding it so far. Have you started or submitted any of the assignments?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all! I completed my CYPOP5 with PACEY a few weeks ago. Once you submit task for marking you do get a chance to amend it if your tutor marks it as "in progress". You just upload an additional file in the same place, instructions are in the FAQ bit.

Good luck with it all!

9. Likes Petshrinklj liked this post
    Sept 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm doing the pacey online version and submitted task 1 yesterday!

I had the same theory as you petshrinklj...just over a side of a4 and didn't go overly into detail. I've read elsewhere that less is more so hopefully my assessor will agree. If not I think we get to make as many amendments as necessary to get it up to scratch.

I was actually just logged in and spotted the 'task guidance' doc on the right hand side which looks really helpful. Seems to have a bit more info as to what's expected for each task....which I'm very appreciative of as the tasks themselves don't tend to give you many clues!

Feb 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TraFerd View Post
    Hi all! I completed my CYPOP5 with PACEY a few weeks ago. Once you submit task for marking you do get a chance to amend it if your tutor marks it as "in progress". You just upload an additional file in the same place, instructions are in the FAQ bit.

Good luck with it all!
    Thank you I will submit and see what happens. Thanks

Feb 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Emra81 View Post
    I'm doing the pacey online version and submitted task 1 yesterday!

I had the same theory as you petshrinklj...just over a side of a4 and didn't go overly into detail. I've read elsewhere that less is more so hopefully my assessor will agree. If not I think we get to make as many amendments as necessary to get it up to scratch.

I was actually just logged in and spotted the 'task guidance' doc on the right hand side which looks really helpful. Seems to have a bit more info as to what's expected for each task....which I'm very appreciative of as the tasks themselves don't tend to give you many clues!
    I found that too. I was surprised as to how little info is given. I have printed the task guidance off too as your right that does look helpful. What I found odd was how the next bit of course said task 2 is next but don't worry about it ignore it for now. I'm going to do task 2 next regardless especially now I know I can amend something if its not good enough.

Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I am glad that I am not starting for just over a week- I am also studying for an OU degree and am at the end of my Early Years Practice certificate and have 3000 words due in next week

Looking forward to getting started though!

Sept 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Just seen my feedback for task one... 'An excellent submission'....less definitely IS more! Just call me the bullet point queen! :-)

Feb 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome well done. I don't think mine has been marked yet. Did you get an email notification to tell you it had been marked?

Feb 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Just checked and it has been marked. I got competent. I assume that means its a pass. Roll on task 2

Sept 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Yey, well done! Yeah mine says competent too, then 100% then the comment....it's not all that clearly recorded I don't think coz most of the other tasks already say competent too on my grade profile thingy. Very confusing!

I feel like I've jumped over a massive hurdle now I've got a better idea of the type of response they're looking for :-)

Look out task 2, we're on our way!

Post Thanks / Like

Default CYPOP5 assignment5 help

Hi everyone!

Really stuck on where to find who/where I go to keep up to date with risk assessment and health and safety? Can anyone name me some websites?

Thanks!!:-)

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi can I do my cypop5 online? I want to get it done ASAP so I'm registered by sept. x

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm doing my course face to face, we have been told we can't submit our work till the we've finished the whole course, I just hope what I'm doing is right.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FiLou06 View Post
    Hi can I do my cypop5 online? I want to get it done ASAP so I'm registered by sept. x
    Yes you can! I'm doing mine online good luck!!

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok good :-) do u need to talk to your LA first or can you just go ahead with the online application for the course? I'm at uni at the min and my exams finish at the start of June so was hoping to start it after then?

Feb 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FiLou06 View Post
    Ok good :-) do u need to talk to your LA first or can you just go ahead with the online application for the course? I'm at uni at the min and my exams finish at the start of June so was hoping to start it after then?
    Yes talk to your LA first and check they are ok with it. I'm doing the PACEY course and they won't book you on it unless your have spoken to LA and they say its ok. Goodluck

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast