Cypop5 help !!!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cypop5 help !!!!!

I submitted task 1 yesterday and got a email to say that the examiner had left a comment ... So I had a look and she had said that I researched well and lots of other positive comments , then under grade I got COMPETENT , under range I got IN PROGRESS -COMPETENT , and under percentage I got 100.00% , I'm confused !!! Dose that mean the paper passed or not ?? I have emailed her but not had anything back yet , has anyone els had the Same and it was fine or not ( as the case may be ) xx

Post Thanks / Like

Yes that's normal - you don't get an overall grade at the end - just 'competent'. The page with all the tasks and marks on is very misleading - my assessor said to ignore it! If you hadn't passed the task your assessor would have asked you to add to it or rework it and make suggestions of where you fell short.

Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default cypop5 task 1

Hi
    I wondered if someone could advise me please. I have just started task 1 and in a tangle already Would the four main legislation be Childrens Act 2004, Childrens Act 2006, ? ? then i am stuck. There are so many that i would include but dont know which other two to focus upon. Please could someone advise x

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by janette1234 View Post
    Hi
    I wondered if someone could advise me please. I have just started task 1 and in a tangle already Would the four main legislation be Childrens Act 2004, Childrens Act 2006, ? ? then i am stuck. There are so many that i would include but dont know which other two to focus upon. Please could someone advise x
    Its all in your study book. Have a look through and you will find it in there. HTH

Post Thanks / Like

I just kept regurgitating the text book in my own words... worked for me :-) It's all in there.

July 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default I know its hard

I know it can be a little daunting starting I did this course Jan of last year its all worth it like others say read your book
    But also here is a few tip words to help you if you look them all up they will help you.

Safeguarding
    Every child matters
    The need of a child.