Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Post CYPOP5 online course with NCMA

Hi,
    I'm considering starting the CYPOP5 online course in a few weeks because I want to become a childminder after years of working in a nursery and being a Nanny.
    Is anybody else considering this course or maybe already started?
    Wondering if you would like somebody to support you and maybe we can help each other on any tricky questions
    If so, feel free to get back to me
    Rachel.

Pre reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there,
    I recently have signed up to this course and am awaiting my course log in details so if you decide to sign up to the course I'm sure we will be working on the same things! Keep in touch and good luck .

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Hi - I'm just starting task 4 and feeling slightly overwhelmed by how much I have got to get done - my hand in date is 26 June. I'd love to have someone to chat to about it as we go along - let me know when you start

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, sorry for the late reply! I'm new to this site and couldn't find my post lol.
    I called NCMA today to get my course started...So now I am also waiting for my log in and book to get started can't wait to get stuck in.
    Let's use this thread to support each other Also there is a Facebook group you might like to join.. it has about 15 people who are helping each other out with cypop5.

Sept 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I am starting this week, would be great to get support from others. What's the Facebook group please?

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi...OK, when I looked into this CYPOP5 course, I was pretty worried because I heard so many bad things about this course (from searching about it online). I want to reassure others that this course is fine!!!
    Firstly, NCMA for me, were definitely not as bad as most people seem to make out, from my own experience, they marked my assignments within 1-3 days of me submitting it online.
    I completed the course within 2 weeks, yep - during full time work and hectic weekends I managed to complete it, so it really isn't that difficult, it's actually the easiest course I have done! I understand that others might need more time or work at a slower pace, but I was told that even if you can't manage to complete the course within the 3 month deadline, you are almost always given extra time to complete it.
    I have been told that I need to wait only one month for my certificate to be confirmed and posted, not months and months as I have heard others mention.
    Also, my tutor replied to my messages within 1-2 days maximum, usually within just a few hours.
    So, please don't worry like I did lol...it will be worry over nothing. Good luck.

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there i have just started this course yesterday and if anybody has just started this course and want to chat and discuss about the course feel free to contact me. Would be great to have abit of support. xx

Post Thanks / Like

Default CYPOP5 - business plan?!

I am working on this course at the moment and really feel like my work isn't going to be good enough. I am confused by the business plan part - do they want it written as a flow diagram?? It says to include marketing, financial planning, sources for business - what I am writing is in paragraphs as there seems so much to talk about. Help!!