5 vacancies in West Hallam, Derbyshire DE7
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 5 vacancies in West Hallam, Derbyshire DE7

My name is Tracy Wood. I am a qualified childminder based in West Hallam, and am registered with OFSTED. Flexible hours to suit parents needs are available, including before and after school care as well as full day care. Part of being registered with OFSTED and Derbyshire County Council requires me to attend regular training courses and events. This enables me to make sure I have the correct, up to date skills and knowledge to care for children in the Early Years Foundation Stage. Current Paediatric First Aid and Food & Hygiene certificates are valid and available to view on the premises, these are both renewed every three years.

Volunteering at a parent and toddler group in West Hallam, and having my own child and two step children, I have gained valuable knowledge to help me provide a caring and safe environment for your children. It also helps me to understand the importance of children’s emotions and development.

If you need any details about the service I provide please contact me using the private message service on this website.

I am a friedly & bubbly person who has a good level of experience in childrens needs.

Oct 11
    Post Thanks / Like

You can view my website at anytime, all my details are available on www.westhallamchildcare.co.uk

Regards
    Tracy

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the link, lovely website.
    Pauline x