My name is Jenny King and I live with my husband Alan and our 17-month-old daughter Megan. I am an ofsted registered Childminder and live within the Stafford area.
As a mum I understand the pressures of finding good quality, reliable childcare that compliments your own beliefs and principles. I therefore aim to provide a stimulating, fun environment for children of all ages to learn and develop to their fullest potential through laughter and play, yet keep it a relaxed and caring place to emulate a home from home feeling. I believe it is important for children to learn and develop through a variety of different play and environments. For example, messy play, creative play, arts and crafts, small world, rhythm and rhyme, sensory play, baby and toddler groups, park visits, library visits, exploring and experiencing all different weathers and seasons… the list goes on and on.
As I have a young daughter of my own, my home and garden are a safe and happy setting to suit the needs of your little ones. I have a wide variety of toys to accommodate all ages and a large garden for outside play.

**Early Years Foundation Stage (0-5 Framework) Principles into Practice and Development/Welfare Requirements**
**Paediatric First Aid**
**CRB Enhanced Check (For myself and my husband)**

Within 6 months of becoming registered I will complete **Young Peoples Workforce Level 3 Diploma Unit 5**

Further Courses I intend on completing
*Child Protection/Safeguarding
*Food Safety and Hygiene
*Child Development
*Health and Safety
*Equalities and Diversity
*Common Assessment Framework
*Behaviour

I work Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm (Hours are negotiable)

I offer part time and full time care.

I provide a daytime and evening babysitting service.