Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    MAY 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Childminder in Caistor, Lincolnshire has vacancies

Hi, my name is Jennie, i have a registered childminder for five years and love it. I am fully registered and insured, i hold a current driving licence and first aid certificate. I can look after children from birth up until 14 years old.

I am married to Andy and we have two children Joshua whos 6 and Abigail who is 2, we live in a semi detached house with a large enclosed garden full of exciting toys to play with. Inside i have a playroom filled with arts and crafts, cars and trucks, railway and trains, playstations and computor also i have a quiet room for reading and watching dvds and chilling out.

I provide meals at an extra cost and can accommadate overtime if possible, i have vacancies at present, if you require any further information please see my website - www.jennies-childminding.co.uk or email me on jennie2503@hotmail.com

I hope i can help with your childcare needs.

Jennie

xx

Ps if any childminders out there near me, please get in touch for a natter, ta.
    Last edited by sarah707; 07-04-2008 at 08:32 PM.