Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Childminder Hamilton Leicester

Hi

I am a "soon to be ofsted registered" childminder living in Hamilton, Leicester, near Sainsbury.

I am presently a voluntary Childcare Assistant and have my Childcare qualifications. I have 17 years childcare experience with my children and nephews and nieces.

I have a very welcoming house and family and we all are CRB checked. We live to a walking distance to both Kestrel fields primary and Hope RCA primary.
    I am available to look after your child from 6.00 a.m. to 7.p.m all seven days a week.

We attend playgroup at Hamilton Library on Wednesday mornings and I do take children to the local park very often. I have loads of toys for all ages and a good size garden with tractor, see-saw etc.

My fees are £3 per hour and I do offer discount for full days. I intend to start chilminding as from March 2010.

Let me know if I can be of any help. Do not hesitate to send my any enquiries.

Post Thanks / Like

hello Amina,
    just enquiring whether you still do childminding.
    i live near Sainsbury as well and i have been looking for a childminder
    that can help me and my husband for 1-2 hours for 3-4 times a week
    just when me and my husband shift clashes form an early shift to a late...as we are both nurses...I start my late shift at 2pm and he finishes his early shift at 3pm

please let me know if you will be able to help

thank you
    shahina

Non childminder member
    Parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi

I was wondering if you could contact me asap as I need a childminder for 2moro morning. Please email me on: <email address removed for confidentiality, please use the private message service of the Forum>
    I live just a few minutes away from the Hamilton grocers. I can foward you my contact number when you email me.
    Thanks

Sima

Non childminder member
    Parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Amina

I just want to find out if you’re still childminding in Hamilton. I’m looking for a childminder who can pick up or drop off my baby from/to nursery on days that I won’t be able to get there on time. I would really appreciate if you could get in touch with me. I live in Hamilton and the nursery is in Hamilton.

Thanks

Liet

Quote Originally Posted by Amina View Post
    Hi

I am a "soon to be ofsted registered" childminder living in Hamilton, Leicester, near Sainsbury.

I am presently a voluntary Childcare Assistant and have my Childcare qualifications. I have 17 years childcare experience with my children and nephews and nieces.

I have a very welcoming house and family and we all are CRB checked. We live to a walking distance to both Kestrel fields primary and Hope RCA primary.
    I am available to look after your child from 6.00 a.m. to 7.p.m all seven days a week.

We attend playgroup at Hamilton Library on Wednesday mornings and I do take children to the local park very often. I have loads of toys for all ages and a good size garden with tractor, see-saw etc.

My fees are £3 per hour and I do offer discount for full days. I intend to start chilminding as from March 2010.

Let me know if I can be of any help. Do not hesitate to send my any enquiries.