Hi, my name is Sharon and I'm an Ofsted registered child minder based in Tipton, West Midlands DY4. I have been child minding for about 2 1/2 years and love my job. I have a little boy aged 3 who will be going to Tividale Community School Nursery in September – mornings.

I have completed the relevant childcare modules and am CRB checked. I have a paediatric first aid certificate and food safety certificate and regularly attend other training courses to keep me up to date with new developments.

I am an accredited child minder, therefore you can use you 15 hours government funded hours for your 3 or 4 year old with me.

I offer a safe and caring environment with lots of different toys and activities both for indoors and outdoors. We regularly go to toddler/child minder groups, the park, Space hoppers, Jitterbugs and Dudley Zoo.

If you think I may be able to help with your childcare requirements then me via the forum for further information

<Some information has been removed, please see forum rules for more details http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38974 thank you >