To cut a very long story short, I will give it as brief as possible, but seriously need to know what you guys would do cause I am fuming.

For the last 9 months my DH family has fell out with us, over him being a naughty boy and the fact that I forgave him

We have been very sensible with our 2 children and allowed them to see their grandparents, even when they have said things to the children about us, basically not nice things!!!!! Allowed them to see people that we have specifically said that we do not want them to see and digging for information about where we had moved to, when basically we did not want them to know as they were telling the other woman everything about us (The other woman has been contacted by the police concerning an assault and harrassement)

We let the children go to see the grandparents on Thursday and today it has just slipped out that yet again they went to see some people that we do not want our children associating with

Not only have they done this, but our children kept it from us because they wasn't sure what to do

I have wanted to stop the children from going there but don't want the children to suffer, however why should I be letting them go when they do this

What would you do??????? I am fuming