Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: WOOO HOOOO....

Registered Childminder since
    June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default WOOO HOOOO....

...Deary me, it is sad times when you most you have to be excited about it a new Dyson hover lol.

It comes today between 7am-12pm... I actually can't wait to use it

PURLEEEEESE, tell me I am not the only saddo here

apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Which one have you had, we bought the Dyson Animal in the new year and I actually enjoy hoovering now
    Helen xXx

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nell57 View Post
    Which one have you had, we bought the Dyson Animal in the new year and I actually enjoy hoovering now
    I bought the Dyson animal DC08 about 9 years ago and it has only just gone kaput! Just bought the new Dyson animal DC39, expensive but if it lasts as long as my old one then I am happy lol

Activity today... Our House! lol

dec 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Your like me I get excited over things like that, we bought some new saucepans and a frying pan a couple of weeks ago as the ones I had were about 12yrs old and falling apart I was dead excited, very sad I know but I don't get out much, lol. X

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

This is exactly why I spent extra for delivery BEFORE 12PM, so it can turn up late!!! Grrr @ Very delivery company!

It is a good job DS playschool had to cancel today otherwise I would have been out by 12.10pm!

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Good new... Got my delivery charge back £5

Bad news... The stoopid people didn't even load it on the van so I won't get it now until tomorrow... Not impressed!

I just orded several pieces of furniture for tomorrow and kinda wanted the place hoovered before it arrived, that aint gonna happen now!

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaReed84 View Post
    Good new... Got my delivery charge back £5

Bad news... The stoopid people didn't even load it on the van so I won't get it now until tomorrow... Not impressed!

I just orded several pieces of furniture for tomorrow and kinda wanted the place hoovered before it arrived, that aint gonna happen now!
    I hate it when that happens, you get all excited only to be let down. Cheer up hun, hoover tomorrow,
    If all else fails......add glitter!

APR 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaReed84 View Post
    ...Deary me, it is sad times when you most you have to be excited about it a new Dyson hover lol.

It comes today between 7am-12pm... I actually can't wait to use it

PURLEEEEESE, tell me I am not the only saddo here
    Have had mine dyson about 3 years now, have to admit I was the same when I got mine, couldnt wait to use it!

They are fab tho x

LOOPYLISA Guest

Dyson fan here

Sept 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

i have no luck with hoovers they last a couple of years then blow up/stop sucking/blow out dust and are generally c***!......maybe a dyson is where I should be heading, a lot of money to do a bit of hoovering tho!

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieSausage View Post
    i have no luck with hoovers they last a couple of years then blow up/stop sucking/blow out dust and are generally c***!......maybe a dyson is where I should be heading, a lot of money to do a bit of hoovering tho!
    Worth it though. MIL refuses to buy expensive hoovers for the same reason in the 7 years I have been with DH she has already bought at least 5 at £100 a go, so in 7 years she has spent £500 on hoovers whereas I spent £350 and it lasted 9 YEARS! I so hope this one is just as good!

Martin Lewis... Buy cheap, buy twice!

may 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Im sure we buy a new hoover every 6months what with the kids, dog, 2 cats and 2 gueinapigs all indoors,, prehaps I should invest in a dyson
    I am just as sad cause I waited in all day for my new steam mop today, it came at 3pm and by 3.10pm I had constructed it and mopped the floor and its brill, so quick and easy
    so what dyson would you recomend for animal hair, kids cr**p and very short carpet hair, we have carpet tiles

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mushpea View Post
    Im sure we buy a new hoover every 6months what with the kids, dog, 2 cats and 2 gueinapigs all indoors,, prehaps I should invest in a dyson
    I am just as sad cause I waited in all day for my new steam mop today, it came at 3pm and by 3.10pm I had constructed it and mopped the floor and its brill, so quick and easy
    so what dyson would you recomend for animal hair, kids cr**p and very short carpet hair, we have carpet tiles
    The Dyson Animal. I am not as keen on the upright ones though, no particular reason, I just think they look really big lol

What steam mop did you get? I want one, but I want a steamer one with a hose so I can clean my yukky bathroom lol. They look awesome!

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

DH came home last night and I was playing with my toy and hoovering the ceiling with my funky new hoover and fab attatchments. DH was laughing at me and asked me if I wanted a new iron to accompany the new hoover... cheey so and so and so!!!

LOOPYLISA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mushpea View Post
    We have 4 cats and 1 guinea pig all indoors, dd's hair that is down to her bum, dyson is great

What steam mop did you get as we are looking for one as we have wooden flooring? x