Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default dd made me laugh yesterday

My dd is nearly 10 and we have a family laptop that she goes on to play games etc.
    Its as safe as it can be with parental blockers and antispam/norton on it.
    Usually its on the side with the lid just closed so I usually just open it up and its booted up.
    So I come to open it up to do a bit of web browsing to find google images open with the words 'womens fajinas' typed in....

It dawned on me after a few seconds what she was actually looking for Google hadnt come up with any pictures so she was dissappointed with that one....lol
    I asked her about it and she said she was wanting to have a look at some to see if hers was a normal one....
    Better make sure that parental blocker is on in case she finds something she shouldnt....

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh bless her, that's actually really sweet. But, yep, I'd check the parental controls!!!!!

jul 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

i use K9..its free and blocks really well.It barks when they try to access something that is blocked

Jul 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dette View Post
    i use K9..its free and blocks really well.It barks when they try to access something that is blocked
    We use that and it works that well that I couldnt buy bras on line the other day without asking DH for password
    Love Amanda