Quote Originally Posted by The Juggler View Post
he is a bit of a xxx isn't he? he rubbed me up the wrong way a bit when watching but the singers stories/journeys are always so interesting to wathc - but thought it was just me being judgemental about him. If this is how he behaves then he should not be allowed to carry on without leaving support in place after for these projects. that's awful
The trouble is with both these people they make for good TV.

GM blotted his copy book big time with the profession with the Boys school choir. I think it was the first programme he did. He got a choir up and running in a school not that far from me. The goal was for the Choir to enter the Choir of the year competition. The reality was that the Choir was no where near a high enough standard to enter, but because it was TV they barged out another good school so his Choir could take part and they were not good and should never have been allowed to perform. He then abandoned the school when the programme finished with no funds or expertise in place to continue. Shocking.

He was banned from ever being allowed to enter a choir in the National competition again. I think this is why he has moved on to work with adults.