Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July 96
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Can't believe this..

My sister,who's single came home from a lovely day christmas shopping to find her neighbour from across the road stood outside their house looking at my sisters house.

As my sister drove into her driveway the neighbours 20 year old son was in her front garden with their two dogs letting them do their business on her lawn

She very calmly told them to get out of her garden, she can't shout at them as her neighbourhood is getting really bad and as she lives alone she is scared of what might happen.

This must have been going on for a while as she has found poo in her garden but thought it must have be foxes.

It's not as if the neightbours haven't got a garden.

How can people be like this
    Cherry x

Jul 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

That's awful!!! One of our neighbours used to find cat poo in his garden and, assuming it was my sister's cat, would take it back over the road to my sister's garden. She caught him one day and went over to say that if he knew for certain it was her cat, she'd gladly clear it up, but as there are several cats in the street, please do NOT put it in her garden, she has children, etc. I think you can report them, try the local council or ring the police for advice. It's one thing the dog having a poo & them clearing it up, but to let them do it is ****** horrible!!! xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Report it to the police it is against the law to let your dog foul and not pick up after them.

Or i would very nicely inform them that they had better take care because as you have a problem with rats in your garden you are putting rat poison down to deal with the problem he he
    we dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

Apr 10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wendywu View Post
    Report it to the police it is against the law to let your dog foul and not pick up after them.

Or i would very nicely inform them that they had better take care because as you have a problem with rats in your garden you are putting rat poison down to deal with the problem he he
    Under the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005, any person who permits a dog that is in their charge to foul any area to which the public has access is committing an offence. The local authority are responsible for monitoring dog fouling and for taking offenders to court.
    The Police will not get iinvolved regarding the dog messing however if the person is coming into your garden then they are trespassing and the Police will follow that up.

Hope this helps.

July 08
    Post Thanks / Like

personally, i'd wait until the night time - then pick up the dog poo in a nappy sack and smear it under all their car door handles - might make them think twice about doing it in future. what scum bags
    Blessed Be!

sept 04
    Post Thanks / Like

I would collect any dog mess and descretely chuck it in their garden either early in the morning or after dark so they don't see your sister doing it. Then if they complain what are they going to say? " stop throwing our dogs dirt back in our garden" ? They can hardly complain to your sister for returning their dogs sh t I don't think. They will know they're the ones in the wrong.

sept 04
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kindredspirits View Post
    personally, i'd wait until the night time - then pick up the dog poo in a nappy sack and smear it under all their car door handles - might make them think twice about doing it in future. what scum bags
    Just seen this - much better idea

July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

What is WRONG with people....???!!!!!

Hels xx

Jan 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kindredspirits View Post
    sorry but i lol with this .... its a £200 fine in my area although no one has been caught and fined as yet its a mess on way to school with kids n prams..

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

we have a grass verge outside our house, with a lampost and a big council sign saying clear up after your dog, £1000 fine. immediately opposite on the other side of the road is a dog waste bin WITH sacs!

bet you can't guess what we KEEP finding right by the lampost?

and it's not a small dog either! the moment we see someone & their dog we will be reporting them ( and as its likely we won't know them, as lots of people come our way to walk their dog , probably taking a photo, so we can ask people to help us identify them )

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Dog poop is the bane of my life - well other peoples dog poop (I pick my dogs mess up)

I trained my previous dog to do it near the bin in our park so I could pick it up and bin it

I have also caught someone letting their dog do it in front of our drive entrance he carried on up the lane and I tackled him on his return. He never came again! It was a big dog and nearly every day, knew I would get him in the end
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

On the estate, the roads are private. Half of the road owned by the house owner and the other half by the estate.

Because of this, one person, seems to think that the normal fouling laws don't apply, which in a way I suppose they don't as it's not a public road.
    Does not stop the locals putting notices up of their own, but it never stops them and anyway, we all know who it is as they NEVER take their dogs for a walk, just let them out for the morning.
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

its ridiculous.............. the woman over the road was seen putting a dead cat underneath the rear tire of the hubbys car - he is up at the crack of dawn to go to work and would have ran it over and ended up thinking he had killed the cat.... the only reason we knew about it was we knew the person who lives 2 doors down from the old bat!

turned out to be another friends cat, who I had to then tell was dead! grrrrr

people are just sick in the head!!

Pipsqueak Guest

Quote Originally Posted by emmadines View Post
    its ridiculous.............. the woman over the road was seen putting a dead cat underneath the rear tire of the hubbys car - he is up at the crack of dawn to go to work and would have ran it over and ended up thinking he had killed the cat.... the only reason we knew about it was we knew the person who lives 2 doors down from the old bat!

turned out to be another friends cat, who I had to then tell was dead! grrrrr

people are just sick in the head!!
    oh my heavens that is just awful

I just cannot understand how some people are allowed out in public