Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default COME AND SAY HELLOOOO ITS THE WEEKEND EVERYONE

Hope you are all ok

Of course you are, its the weekend wahoooooooooo

The weather really is gorgeous here, in the garden lapping up the sunshine, hope you all have the same ?

I am just off to town shopping and cinema

What about you, what are you doing, do you have any plans

Bet you have been to the next sale Carol

Have a super duper weekend everyone

Angel xxx

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Angel,

Am ironing, and will soon start cleaning. Tonight am going to a 50th birthday party. The sun is hidden behind some rather grey clouds!!!

Have a good one everybody!!!

Registered Childminder since
    Dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Angel - happy weekend

What are you going to see at the cinema?

Im busy today - already dropped DS at his friends party, taken DD to the gym and she is now bag packing at Sainsburys for her Intensive swim camp in Cyprus in 3 weeks time

I hav ejust had a rushed lunch then helping hubby build more of our log cabin the garden cant wait till its finished - maybe next weekend

Got to Take DD up to Dundee as she is swimming in the Premier Division for her club tonight Good luck girl

Wee drink for me when get home 10 ish me thinks lol
    XX Jill XX

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello all, We've nothing planned for the weekend. It's been a concious decision to have a weekend with nothing at all planned cos it's been none stop here for months now, not a 5 minute break in sight. So we're having a veg day. Only breaking up the nothingness to cook, iron, assemble and fit bike carrier, fit all car seats needed for next week and maybe go out for breakfast tomorrow with friends if I get up in time.
    Hope you all have a great time with whatever you do, or don't do.

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

hallo

had dd swimming lessons this morning and spent most of the morning playing board games with the kids

dh and ds gone to watch some pants football so now debating if I should give the grass it's last haircut of the year,

hope your all having a good weekend.x

may 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Spent most of the day catching up on lj's, sorting planning and filing stuff. i know i should do it daily or even weekly but to be honest I'm sick of it all. I am trying to cut corners and simplify coz I do TOO MUCH
    Hope you all have a better weekend than me.
    Carol xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carol M View Post
    Spent most of the day catching up on lj's, sorting planning and filing stuff. i know i should do it daily or even weekly but to be honest I'm sick of it all. I am trying to cut corners and simplify coz I do TOO MUCH
    Hope you all have a better weekend than me.
    Carol xx
    Mmmm thats what I should be doing too Carol, but I just can't find the inclination

Helped DH replace bathroom window this morning. Cut the lawn, trimmed one of the shrubs which was getting a bit out of hand, and came for a look on here!!

Got hoovering, ironing and shopping to do before Monday comes around again, but not got any enthusiasm for anything at present

Youngest triplet off to Australia this week for 6 months, but as yet we don't know when He is going to play cricket/work out there and the team are arranging the flights etc. but all we know at present is they want him out there for 1st October, so my head is busy working out who I will let down depending on which day he is going - can't not go and see him off Keep popping on comp to see if they have emailed - unlikely now considering its the midde of the night over there

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Well day one of the weekend over!!

I'm sitting here with a coffee for a few mins resting my aching feet. Been helping at the Scout Group Jumble sale all day.

Dh and ds are taking a boat back down to the Boat house now, it has been on our front lawn for the last week to make room for jumble! (We are a Sea Scout group hense the boats!) We usually have 2-3 on our lawn the week each side of the two annual Jumble Sales.

Tomorrow I have two essays to finish and submit for my Level 3 Diploma and housework.

Apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive just finished work. Parent came 1 hour early for pickup .

So i have ordered pizza, and the wine is in the glass waiting to be drunk. I get the feeling the minute i have 1/2 a glass im gonna be asleep,

My plans for tomorrow are : Sleep, do ironing, go to the pub for lunch (i refuse to cook),

Have a great weekend everyone
    Im in the pub

Penny1959 Guest

Enjoying a weekend at home - doing nothing much. Well nothing much in comparison to last few weekends that is!

Gandson number 1 birthday today - he is 13 - how the heck did that happen? Been out to lunch with him and his parents and brother - which was lovely.

Finished doing accounts - a bit messy - as un employed/ self employed / partnership all in same year - still done it - went to fill in actual tax return - completely wrong form! So had to phone up and try to explain - which was difficult as according to their system I am not part of a partnership! Hopefully right forms now on way.

Had coffee with DD 3 - she showed me nursery and all equipment ready for arrival of grandchild number 6 - due date end Dec - but highly likely to be a lot earlier. Saw grandson 3 - he is having a really bad return to school -in fact not in school at moment as such a bad return - several meetings already - going to finally test for autistic spectrum (on top of insecure attachments issues) and going to try 1 hr a day in school next week to see if he can cope. Good news though - he has just been awarded highest level of DLA.

Been to town - brought myself some new clothes

Been trying to organise things for NCMA west mids forum next Sat - especially as NCMA new chair attending - I had best get things right - might be tad difficult as not really sure what should be doing!

Oh and usual stuff that we all do when doing nothing much!

Penny

Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a lovely chilled day - a bit of food shoping, a bit of gardening and am just enjoying a wee glass of 'chilled white' before off to a ladies 'ready steady cook' evening at our church I am one of the demontrators!! still can't remember agreeing to that!
    Looking forward to next sat for the NCMA forum!!!!

Marian x

may 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

hi angel, hope you enjoyed the cinema,,
    this morning I talk my daugher horse riding then it was off to the shops to get her new walking boots, back for lunch then of for a walk wwith the dog then off to town for the kids eye tests and back home for tea then a movie,
    phew Im pooped
    tomoro we will take the mut out then OH will take the kids swiming whilst I get stuck in at the allotment then maybe I might be able to have some relaxation time

Aug 03
    Post Thanks / Like

Evening everyone well took dd2 dancing this moring and then we went to Merry Hill for the afternoon. Then mum invited us for tea and we have just got back.

Not sure what we are going to do tomorrow but I have a very big pile of ironing but I just cannot be bothered.
    Love
    Lorraine xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Mouse Clubhouse View Post
    Evening everyone well took dd2 dancing this moring and then we went to Merry Hill for the afternoon. Then mum invited us for tea and we have just got back.

Not sure what we are going to do tomorrow but I have a very big pile of ironing but I just cannot be bothered.
    Oh we went there today,we could have met up grrr wish I would have known that xxx

We have lovely weather here very warm and sunny,hope you have the samr

Angel xxx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

The rain is just stopping and looks like being a nice day, so a long refreshing walk somewhere for us
    Pauline x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pauline View Post
    The rain is just stopping and looks like being a nice day, so a long refreshing walk somewhere for us
    Rain ? What rain

Angel xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    Rain ? What rain

Angel xx
    Yep rain, started about 8.30 and has just stopped, sun is shining now. Hope it is not coming your way!
    Pauline x

Post Thanks / Like

Yep rain, started about 8.30 and has just stopped, sun is shining now. Hope it is not coming your way!
    You have been singing to Graham again I presume ?

Angel xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    You have been singing to Graham again I presume ?

Angel xx
    you found me out!
    Pauline x

Post Thanks / Like

you found me out!
    Never mind the rain, its Graham you have to feel sorry for ha ha

Angel xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast