Has anyone been to any of thease theame parks?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Has anyone been to any of thease theame parks?

we have found some tesco club vouchers we cased last year and they run out end of the month so thought we would take the kids but cant decide which one lol

we have 3 kids aged 3, 5 and 8 so are looking for rides for the little ones espeshially as ds 1 is tall enough to get on most of the big rides.

Here is the 3 we can decide from marks out of 10 if you can for ages 3-5 please x

Camolot
    http://www.camelotthemepark.co.uk/index.php

Pleasure Island
    http://www.pleasure-island.co.uk/par...ing-times.html

Lightwater Valley
    http://www.lightwatervalley.co.uk/index.php

Thank you xx

Jul 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Camelot - Never been, sorry
    Pleasure Island - Haven't been for a good few years but it was very good for the younger age range then.
    Lightwater Valley - Was there about a year ago and there is plenty to do for all ages, however not sure how 3-5's would like it as although there are things for young ones it is quite a big place to trek around as you have to walk passed the rides for older children as everything is spread out/mixed up (age wise).

Have fun which ever you choose.

oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

havnt been to the others but camelot is brill!

not been for a few years but used to have an annual trip there with a group of friends. there are rides for all ages and sizes.
    Theres also loads of extras such as the jousting which shouldnt be missed if you go plus lots of little shows like sooty, magic, juggling etc.

Pipsqueak Guest

Lightwater is lovely - quite a chilled out theme park.

Mar02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Have been to Pleasure Island - we live near there and dd won us a family pass.

There's lots to do for all of the ages and we particularly enjoyed the shows - esp the sea lion show.

There's an indoor bit for the little ones too, if the weather turns bad - which of course it wont!

We got there early and took a picnic and spent a full day there.

Have fun - gotta love Tesco vouchers havent you! (it paid for a hotel stay for us!)

Rachel x

June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

we mite put em all in a hat and pick one

we were going to use them for flamingo land we have used them in the past for it but they have taken it off then we were planning to go to blackpool with them on sunday but when we checked the website they no longer accept them they are listed as full payment only

so that left the other 3 lol

thank you ladies for you opions x

July 08
    Post Thanks / Like

i like lightwater valley - its really nice and quiet and there is plenty of space so less hustle and bustle. used to go every summer when i was a kid.
    haven't been to the others though.
    Blessed Be!

mar 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default risk assessments

Hi Guys,
    if any of you have visited Pleasure Island in Cleethorpes and have risk assessments you'd be kind enough to share that I can adapt then please let me know, I'd be extremely greatful as I've not been before and don't know what to put, THANKS! XX

Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY Camelot and Lightwater Valley!

I haven't been to them since I was a teenager, so not a massive amount of help.

Basically others have said what I was going to about them. Personally, I always liked Camelot better, but this may have been because of the horses in the jousting. Also the Peregrine Falcons that used to nest on the Tower of Terror.

On the other hand, looking at their wikipedia entries (I couldn't open the Camelot one as it said it was full of malware, and the LWV one kept crashing when I tried to open the map), Camelot seems to have gone way downhill, and LWV has more family/children's rides.

May 11
    Post Thanks / Like

flamingo land is good it has both rides and a animal section so lots to do in a day.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you have a great time wherever you decide to go

Angel xx