Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Boys Clothes

Registered Childminder since
    July 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Boys Clothes

Where do you buy your boys clothes from? I normally get some bits online from Next, but am fed up that everything i want seems to be out of stock. Have just looked at M&S, Adams, Mothercare, BHS. Cant afford Boden. Where else can I try?
    Grindal

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grindal View Post
    Where do you buy your boys clothes from? I normally get some bits online from Next, but am fed up that everything i want seems to be out of stock. Cant afford Boden. Where else can I try?
    Hi. I get alot of my children's (boys & girls) clothes new (or as new), from Ebay. Alot of the clothes are last season but I tend to go for Boden or Pumpkin Patch, which are timeless - so don't date!

xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I used to buy loads of clothes when mine were small from Asda they washed well and didn't shrink

ReReg10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD :)
    Post Thanks / Like

ebay & next......

most of the stuff i get off ebay is next & it washes really well! im lucky enough to have a family member work at the next head office so i get open days where i can buy samples, returns etc for teeny weeny prices......

cant afford boden....even second hand boden
    What a crock!!!

onceinabluemoon Guest

When they were small The Gap and Next because it lasted and lasted and looked as good as new once they'd grown out of it as it did when I bought.

Now they're bigger usually Fat Face

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

When my DS was younger ASDA for cheap and cheerful. M&S or Next for other stuff. He wore everything out so it wasn't worth spending loads on clothes except for a few things to keep for 'best'
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

bar weddings or big parties, all my kids stuff comes from asda or tesco to me next or m&s is splashing out. Mind you I'm the same for me too.

Gap or designers at Debenhams, fat face would be REALLY splashing out
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

The main everday things are asda or tesco here too Im afraid. He grows out of them before they have chance to wear out so better quality wouldnt actually be an advantage iyswim!
    Quite like m&s and debenhams too , and h&m occasionally.
    Im quite restricted by what fits - hes a skinny malinky - so need length and small cut waist and bums!

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mama2three View Post
    The main everday things are asda or tesco here too Im afraid. He grows out of them before they have chance to wear out so better quality wouldnt actually be an advantage iyswim!
    Quite like m&s and debenhams too , and h&m occasionally.
    Im quite restricted by what fits - hes a skinny malinky - so need length and small cut waist and bums!
    ooh me too I love H and M but our nearest one is half hour away so I don't get much in there any more - the cost of travel/petrol kind of defeats the low prices.

I have recently discovered sports direct online though - they always have tons of sale items. If you put in your size and price you can often get £15/£20 tops for under £5 - jeans, t-shirts, trainers, joggers, hoodies, flip flops, sandals, crocs. Just bought my son a whole new wardrobe for £70 They are lonsdale, goldigga, gola, everlast, character t-shirts (nintendo wii characters). It's fab. not for smart stuff but everyday.
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

July 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks - will look at asda and tesco online. Never seem to have much luck with e bay - have nothing against it, but never seem to do very well.

Like I say, I normally get some bits at next, but everything I have looked for has been out of stock and it is driving me nuts.

Only ever do online clothes shopping for DS1 and 2 (or charity shops!)
    Grindal