i wanna be rich
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i wanna be rich

onceinabluemoon Guest

I'd just like enough room to put all the junk I have away. I like where I live even though it's tiny house and tiny garden, I like my neighbours (well most of them anyway), I'm near to the schools, the beach etc. I can hear the birds singing and the wind blowing through the trees...

Besides which, there is always a trade off, have you never watched these films where the devil or a genie grants every wish and then makes the wife have an affair or somebody to be stricken down with a fatal illness.

Be content with what you *have* and seek to improve your experiences not your stuff

Blessings xx

Registered Childminder since
    oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Idon't really want all those things.

all i want or what i would like is enough money to move 10 mins drive up the road to my home town, i couldnt afford a house there with a garden so had to move to the large town i live in now.

i would like a 3 bed house with a nice garden, no mortgage, and enough money to be able to work partime only having 2 LO's a day.

that would suit me fine

sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok (rubs hands with glee)

I would LOVE (please!)

A large, rustic but unhaunted farmhouse with a large well scrubbed kitchen table, an Aga and a beautiful stable door leading out to a herb and vegetable filled kitchen garden. I would have Laura Ashley curtains and furniture with thousands of plump tapestry scatter cushions and a delicisiously cozy open fireplace in the sitting room ...the interior would be all shabby chic but cozy!

I would love to have a huge Landrover Discovery and a seriously big RV to go off "camping" in style

I would have a small stables attached with some horses in and i would have chickens, goats, a few cows and a pond with lots of ducks!

What absolute bliss!

In my mind my life is similar to a Jilly Cooper novel and i think that so long as i had my family there too, life would be incredibly satisfying!

Oh if only!!

Oh! i forgot the cupboards full of wonderous outfits, jewelry and shoes PLUS weekly beauty treatments
    Last edited by Tinglesnark; 29-06-2011 at 01:17 PM.
    What's for you, wont pass by you

July 08
    Post Thanks / Like

I know someone who won £3million pounds on the lottery. It was about 5 years ago, and it was the parents of my best friend since uni.

They bought a big house in the country, and a villa in spain and paid off their childrens morgages, and everyone was very happy.........

Then the dad had an affair, and the parents split up, and now my friends marriage is also on the rocks, in part due to the amount of time she spends with her children in the villa in spain without her husband who is still working hard at his job supporting his two children from his previous marriage.

I know whose life I would prefer!!
    Grindal

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i would just like enough money - not to buy anything fancy but just enough not to have to worry about having enough money i.e. not worrying about bills coming in, not wondering if I can afford a holiday or the school trip for the kids.

Then, Id' be a happy woman.
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

July 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Juggler View Post
    i would just like enough money - not to buy anything fancy but just enough not to have to worry about having enough money i.e. not worrying about bills coming in, not wondering if I can afford a holiday or the school trip for the kids.

Then, Id' be a happy woman.
    Yes, a bit more money is always a good thing - although the sad thing is when you get this you always seem to want a little bit more for something else!!
    Grindal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12