Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: im ****** mad

Registered Childminder since
    june 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default im ****** mad

Im so cross, we placed an order with focus on the 30th April for some garden furniture and got told there were out of stock so it would take 10 days for some new stock, so today i phoned them up and theyve gone bust they went bust 3 days after we placed our order

The shop said that they dont have it instock and they may get it delivered to them and theres nothing that they can do

Ive phond the administration company to be told, it could take 12 months to get our money back if we get it back, and were basically bottom on the list of people owed money so we probably wont.

As we paid by debit card the bank have said we can try and claim the money back but they cant say yes for sure

Ive phoned CAB and TRading Standards and i cant do a dam thing.

So we may aswell of got £200 and just set it alight.

So i have to have my fingers crossed that they honour the goods ordered and paid for i now have to phone them everyday to see if my order has come in.

When my husband went to the shop and told them he was going to take another set of furniture worth the same amount of money one shop assistant laughed and the manger said he would phone the police and have him arrested for theft even though they have our money and we have no goods.

arghhhhhhhhhhh

Jan 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

contact watchdog
    IS BACK

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you contacted Ernst & Young? (the administrators)
    It seems like IF they can get stock then you can go and collect your order but I'm not sure whether their suppliers will still be supplying them if they are in administration

Good luck. I once worked for a company that went into administration and I was the one on the end of the phone having to tell people that they would not be getting their orders. Some people were in tears on the phone it was awful.

xxxx

aly Guest

check the focus website as they have details on there about getting refunded etc.....they are offering refunds and exchanges etc..

I ordered a kitchen which was due to be delivered friday...found out they gone bust the day it happened but I paid a deposit of £187 but it was cash so doubt id see that .!

june 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=aly;920874]check the focus website as they have details on there about getting refunded etc.....they are offering refunds and exchanges etc..

Ive looked at the website and it says "At this stage we are unable give a refund on any outstanding customer orders" because we have paid for it in full and its out of stock then we cant get a refund or exchange it for a product in stock.

The store had a delivery of stock today but not what we ordered so im hoping that over the next few days our item will be delivered into the store.

Ive spoken to the administration company who basically said that they are writing to everyone who has paid for a product but not yet recieved it then we have to write back to them saying that we are owed the product or money then when they have been in administration for 12 months they will looked at whos owed money and the amount and as mines only £200 then i will be bottom of the list!

aly Guest

Apparently B&Q have bought them?!

june 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

hum i heard the range had?

Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DIPPY DOUGHNUT View Post
    hum i heard the range had?
    I heard this too, but then it might just have been BBC Spotlight getting overexcited again...

FEB 01
    Post Thanks / Like

THATS SO ANNOYING,

I DONT BLAME YOU FOR RINGING THEM,,

KEEP ANNOYING THEM, THEY MIGHT HONOUR YOU,, BUT NOT SURE,

ITS JUST NOT FAIR
    I WISH IN 2011 TO BE A SKINNY COW,,,,,,,,,,,, MY PICTURE,,,