Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ds stuck in sheffield!

just got a call from ds (17) , hes gone back to get his motorbike after athletics training and the key has broken in the padlock! So now hes stuck an hour away with about £5 in his pocket. Bloomin kids , thought they were meant to get easier! Dh has had to borrow a friends petrol stihl ( whatever that is!) and gone to the rescue - not sure whether to be more worried about ds , or about dhs mood when he finally gets home! Hed only just that minute got in from work , already 90 mins commute. Great start to the weekend!

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Kids! Don't you just love em

I particularly hate the calls in the middle of the night saying 'Mum I think I have had too much to drink'

Hope they both get back safely

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this what I have to look forward to now then with a 16yr old boy and an 18yr old girl? She is off to Uni later in the year, maybe I will encourage the move to Robert Gordon in Aberdeen. We live 14 miles NW of London so no nipping out to the rescue Well they are both Scouts so quite self sufficient thank goodness.