DOES ANYONE USE OR ARE MEMBERS Of THE SITTERS (baby sitters)company?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    FEB 01
    Post Thanks / Like

Default DOES ANYONE USE OR ARE MEMBERS Of THE SITTERS (baby sitters)company?

HI i am just wondering how the company works, i am struggling with money so looked at the site about joining, as my children are older i could do babysitting through this site.

i am wondering how it works and do you get taxed on it, how much is it to join,

i looked into it but i just wanted to see is anyone on here already a member or uses them.

thank you
    I WISH IN 2011 TO BE A SKINNY COW,,,,,,,,,,,, MY PICTURE,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DOES ANYONE USE OR ARE MEMBERS Of THE SITTERS (baby sitters)company?

hi i used to be a sitters baby sitter basically they text you with possable jobs and if interested you call/text office to accept the booking they set the fee and the parent pays you on the night they will tell you the times and distance in the booking info as well as number of children it is for the fee is per hour not per child so you would get payed the same if it it was for one or three children
    they go throught stinnts were you get othered alot of jobs and stints were you dont hear for ages i was working for them but as i got ill and had to cancel the booking they took me of the list as it was the weekend before christmas they did warn me about this thought.

Mar02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DOES ANYONE USE OR ARE MEMBERS Of THE SITTERS (baby sitters)company?

I used to sit for them about 3 years ago when I lived in a higher demand area.

The parents call the agency and pay the fee for booking and then they pay you in cash on the evening.

I think really you should put it through your books, but at the time, it never occured to me!

Maybe advertise yourself too, you'll be suprised how many local parents are looking buit doint want to use an agency.

Good luck!
    Rachel x

Non childminder member
    Other professio
    Post Thanks / Like

I work for sitters have done for about 5 years now.I used to get loads of work through them but i think they are struggling a little.They have started doing day time sitting now,but as i work i cannot do those jobs.