****** Job Centre Plus!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    VINASOL Guest

Default ****** Job Centre Plus!

Am so annoyed, and seriously do not have time to sort this out, BUT in November I claimed Job Seeker's Allowance (contribution). THEN was given wrong advice (told I could work up to 16 hours a week without affecting my JSA), so worked...THEN they closed down my claim, said they'd overpaid me £300 and wouldn't pay me for the time that I worked.

Complained, got nowhere. Complained again, still nowhere.
    Complained to MP. Got nowhere.
    Compalined to Chief Exec's office, and after a month or so finally heard back from CEs office saying that I HAD been misinformed, that I woudln't have to pay back the money, that they would pay me during the time they said I wasn't eligible.

All sorted out.

Now out of the blue, they ahve sent a letter back saying they've looked at my case again and have decided, no, they were right first time and I have to pay the money back.

NO ****** CHANCE!!!

Cannot believe it!!!

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: ****** Job Centre Plus!

Sounds like you are having a nightmare with it all

Hugs

Dec 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

AARRGGGHH feel for you completely, hope you don't have the same fight all over again.
    Paula

May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

ugh, I had this with the tax credits that I used to claim - they said that I owed them £250, then after a handful of months telling them to poke it they stopped. then after a year they called me again telling me they had sent me letters - they hadn't - then they said they were sending them to my address in London. I asked them to tell me what this address was. apparently I have a flat in London.
    I don't and I informed them of this - also telling them that if they don't know their *** from their elbow them its their problem not mine and that I have no intentions of paying them back as my circumstances had not changed other then I no longer want to claim from a bunch of m******ts, and I hung up

haven't heard from them since

these people havent a clue what they are going ........ Good luck!!
    Last edited by emmadines; 01-09-2010 at 06:59 PM.