LAST DAY OF THE MONTH AND ITS THE WEEKEND YIPPIEEEEEE
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default LAST DAY OF THE MONTH AND ITS THE WEEKEND YIPPIEEEEEE

Morning Everyone

Sun is shining here but been raining all through the night so still a bit wet out there at the moment - nice and warm though

What you all doing today I am off shopping and to see the A Team I think the things you do for friends

Hope you all have a great weekend whatever you are doing

Angel xxx

Registered Childminder since
    Jan 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: LAST DAY OF THE MONTH AND ITS THE WEEKEND YIPPIEEEEEE

well as tomorrow is the 1st and its a sunday that means a friday 13th is coming

today i'm gutting the house cos 12+ kids does have its effects

might go see Karate Kid later with the kids, or might go tomorrow not sure yet

melissa wants her belly button pierced today so trying to sort that out too.

will also look for Marks school shoes (might just get him some black pumps until the winter boots come out)
    IS BACK

Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

the kids are having a fund raising day tomorrow for their kenya trip so we are making cakes and biscuits to sell.

they need to raise £3450 each by next august and we've raised about £1000 of that so far.

any ideas for fundraising would be appreciated

also packing to go away as we're off to greece on tuesday morning, may try to connect with celine while i am there, it will be cheaper than last year when we were texting each other she was in spain and i was in egypt ( cost an absolute fortune in texts)

have fun whatever you're doing

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning Angel

Enjoy the A Team, I bet my James will be going to see that too.

Daz is taking the children swimming while I watch Then it's Tescos shopping and the pub for lunch Diet has completely gone out the window now

Enjoy your weekend everyone

Carol xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by charleyfarley View Post
    Morning Angel

Enjoy the A Team, I bet my James will be going to see that too.

Daz is taking the children swimming while I watch Then it's Tescos shopping and the pub for lunch Diet has completely gone out the window now

Enjoy your weekend everyone

Carol xx
    Meant to ask how your diet was going Carol are you still going to SW?

XXX

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Im working

Mindee just napping now so have manged to do the ironing and blitz the downstairs. Amazing how the smell of polish makes the place feel cleaner

Am giving him a lesson in holiday shopping later as I need to go into town to get a few bits for our camping holiday on Friday and replace my beloved Birkenstocks after the dog ate them

oct 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Sunny here today - just trying to summon up the enthusiasm to tackle tidying my office room - its a real mess. Need to sort out, do filing etc and then its catching up on accounts and tax return

Going out in the afternoon with my kids to a craft fair for a break then back to it.

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning, overcast here but warm and not forecast rain so that's good as i have loads of washing i'm doing. Have loads of housework to do but having a sit down at the moment as i have already cleaned the kitchen and done 2 loads of washing, Rose is watching tv and Chris has sorted my storage shed and now he's sorting the chicken pen so we have no more mishaps with the dog. Posted on fb whilst away that the 1st day of our holiday our dog managed to get Daisy chuck which is Rose's favourite chicken and eat her. The chicken kept jumping out of her pen into the paddock and the dog got her as my mum didn't realise the dog needed watching when the chuck was out. Have told Rose a crafty fox got Daisy as he was hungry, think if we told her it was our dog she'd be upset with the dog.
    Have a good time watching the A team Angel, looks a good film.