Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default YOU GOTTA LUV YOUR JEANS ?

Jeans .................

You must all have a pair?

What do you like about them?

Do you wear only blue - or other colours also?

Do you prefer baggy or tight fit jeans?

Can you remember your very first pair ?

Do you hate jeans and you never wear them ?

Do you love them?

Where do you buy them from - do you buy cheap or one with a designer label ? Do you think more expensive ones last any longer ?

Over to you lot ......................

Angel xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: YOU GOTTA LUV YOUR JEANS ?

I love them!!!! wear them all the time! Prefer bootcut. Fairly snug round the bum but not snug anywhere else!

best pair - £16 from george! Lasted forever fittred lovely and looked fab!
    Little Miss Chatterbox xx

LOOPYLISA Guest

Next jeans here

Denim or dark denim colour, bootcut

Love me jeans

Registered Childminder since
    oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

absolutley love my jeans, wear them all the time in winter and lots in the summer too!

i prefer boot cut. i have terrible trouble buying them tho as i am vertically challenged and the only ones that fit me nicely are next petite jeans and even then sometimes i have to turn them up which i hate doing as they never look quite right! they are also expensive! they don't seem to last me long as they go white at the knees and then i wont wear them.

Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

you watched that blue jeans girl thing (not actually sure when that on)

You must all have a pair? I do

What do you like about them? that feel nice on and look good too

Do you wear only blue - or other colours also? i have 1 light blue, 1 dark blue, 1 black

Do you prefer baggy or tight fit jeans? i have skinny pair (wear with knee high boots or uggs), 2 boot cut styles - one for trainers other to wear only with heels (mainly as they big long without heels lol)

Can you remember your very first pair ? nope

Do you hate jeans and you never wear them ? always in them when its 'the time' as feel more comfy in them than my black suit style trousers or dresses etc
    Do you love them?

Where do you buy them from - do you buy cheap or one with a designer label ? Do you think more expensive ones last any longer ?

new look, george, f&f, primark - if i like them i buy them - i aint fussed with labels

think thats it from me haha

Apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be without my jeans, I wear them nearly every day, even in summer!

I buy them mostly from Next and Per Una.

I prefer the dark denim or black ones. I usually buy knee length or 3/4 length ones for warmer weather.

Gotta love jeans!
    Amaranth xx

Post Thanks / Like

lol sweets! I too am vertically challenged and yes it is so so so hard!!!!!
    Little Miss Chatterbox xx

30 Oct
    Post Thanks / Like

You must all have a pair? I do

What do you like about them? comfy and hold my tummy in!
    Do you wear only blue - or other colours also? mainly blue, all dark rinse and 1 black pairDo you prefer baggy or tight fit jeans? Bootcut, long length
    Can you remember your very first pair ? yes - pepe jeans, loved them, bought in keighley - can even remember the shop!
    Do you hate jeans and you never wear them ? wear them more in winter, on sunny days were cropped denims.
    Do you love them? yep

never bought a designer pair, can't imagine they'd last any longer when you spend most of your time on your knees. buy most of them from next.

jan 95
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeans, jeans, jeans, I live in them - but they should only be BLUE,coloured jeans are a big no no

Had a mishap on Friday and fell over at Sports Day (the shame of it) and got a hole in my best pair of skinnies.

Just been on the French Connection website and ordered loads more (sending back the non suitable ones) in their half price sale

Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont like jeans i own one pair but they are ok bit baggy round the waist i live in black trousers

Dec 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I love my jeans I am a next girl - their jeans are soooo comfy! But, for work (CM) jeans i buy cheap new look ones as they are comfy and last pretty well - albeit are quite faded by the time i get round to chucking them out! I am really short so everyone knows when i get a new pair of jeans as they aren't scuffed and ripped at the bottom haha xx

Aug 03
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes love them I live in mine, Summer and Winter.

They have to be bootcut and I struggle with the length as standard is not long enough and long is too long. The best pairs I have found are from littlewoods and they only cost me £12.00 and they are so comfy problem is I am losing weight and they are getting a bit big

xxx
    Love
    Lorraine xx

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I love jeans although with losing weight they are all too big and I'm constantly pulling them up

Bought smaller size but they are a bit tight yet so I have to start wearing a belt to keep the other ones up.

I have alsorts of jeans but mainly wear 3/4 length ones at the moment

Carol xx

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

love my slouchies for work, also my 3/4 lengths for summer. Gotta be comfy and usually dark blue for me.

have sooo many pairs

Apr 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOOPYLISA View Post
    Next jeans here

Denim or dark denim colour, bootcut

Love me jeans
    Me too. Though I do like Dorothy Perkins jeans too - they can be cheaper than Next but they always last me longer. I love BOOTCUT, can't beat them

Nov 93
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I love them when I can get a pair to fit, but as i'm only 5ft with a 26in leg its not easy, also finding a pair that fits round the waist and not baggy round the bum is not easy. I'm just an funny shape

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

You must all have a pair? Oh far more than 1 pair!

What do you like about them? I'm a rock chick at heart and love the feel of denim.

Do you wear only blue - or other colours also? I have many different shades. I must admit I quite prefer faded, stonewashed jeans. But not just bought from the shop faded - I mean proper, I've worn these jeans and they are fading because I love them so type of faded. I like white but only for capri jeans in the summer. I've got a pair of black ones which I'm not crazy about but when I'm feeling rebellious, I wear them to work and hope noone notices they're not trousers!

Do you prefer baggy or tight fit jeans? I prefer them to be tight around my bottom and then, it depends upon what else I'm wearing. I like bootcut and I like skinnies, too.

Can you remember your very first pair ? Oh yes! Jordache jeans followed closely by Calvin Kleins. Loooooved those jeans so much! Haven't seen Jordache in years. Are they even still around?

Do you hate jeans and you never wear them ?

Do you love them? Passionately!

Where do you buy them from - do you buy cheap or one with a designer label ? Do you think more expensive ones last any longer ? I love Levi's, I must admit. But also have some from Next which are great and funnily enough, my current very, very favorite pair are from George and they are on their last legs. They fit like a glove and are worn and faded but there's a worn patch just inside my upper thigh. It'll be time to retire them soon. I'm very, very picky about jeans and the way they fit.

I don't wear them because I'm lazy and can't be bothered to make an effort. They are a style statement!
    Why is "phonics" not spelled the way it sounds?

LOOPYLISA Guest

I had this gorgeous pair of jeans, in fact i was wearing them the day me and hubs met

Then i got a hole in the inner thigh and it just got bigger and bigger, oh they were lovely

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOOPYLISA View Post
    I had this gorgeous pair of jeans, in fact i was wearing them the day me and hubs met

Then i got a hole in the inner thigh and it just got bigger and bigger, oh they were lovely

July 08
    Post Thanks / Like

i get through jeans like no tomorrow - they always hole at the knee - well all my trousers hole at the knee actually - i must spend too much time on all fours
    i am down to buying fairly cheap pairs from tescos because i can never get any that fit right - i have a teeny waist and big bottom.
    Blessed Be!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast