Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well...

Registered Childminder since
    July 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Well...

pay off the debts - we are well on track hit our xmas target spot on which means if we knuckle down they'll be gone by May.

when the debts are gone move back to Devon - start NVQ in sept. and then 2011 move to Ibiza!
    Blessed Be!

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

My 2 big plans for 2010...

Lose Weight and Get Pregnant. Think the first is most likely but I am determined to be having another baby by this time next year!!!!

Business wise....actually get a few mindees in and earn some money would be a start . Really going to knuckle down and do some serious advertising from next monday!!!

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a million wishes for this year

but my aim on is new teeth, i want a cheryl cole smile i want every tooth in my head pulled on and new shiny ones put in !!
    I'm going to have a appointment mid jan and see how much i need , i've already saved alot tho so its likely to happen this year x whoooooo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by estrelas View Post
    but my aim on is new teeth, i want a cheryl cole smile i want every tooth in my head pulled on and new shiny ones put in !!
    This is one thing I would love, how did you find the details about having it done?

Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ajs View Post
    hubby and i are losing stones for stones he's told me that he will buy me a diamond for every stone i lose.

he's the one who is massively over weight though so i will have to think of an incentive to getr him slimmer too.
    getting organised with paperwork is a main one for me
    I can help with that incentive Mandy, remember the thread about the waxing
    we dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Plans for 2010...

not to worry about all the bad things that happened in 2009 and make the most of everyday with my family.......

June 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

I want 2010 to be better than 2009. DH got some more operations coming up but we will get through it.
    I also feel like its my first full year minding as I started in June so i'm really looking forward to My first inspection, going to do some more advertising but most of all have fun as a family and take each day as it comes

Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to get my CRB and registration through .... been waiting ageeess now, hopefully Jan that'll be sorted, then it's stop biting the old nails, save some pennies, get some enquiries and start minding again ..... not looking forward to DH only being home for 7 weeks in the whole year that's 2 weeks Jan, 1 Week Feb, 2 weeks March, last 2 weeks December, hey ho, service life and all that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12