Idiots
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Idiots

Pipsqueak Guest

Default Idiots

http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/ne..._on_rail_track

whilst I have sympathy with the families my fullest sympathy lies with that train driver. poor poor bloke.

But it really gets up my nose that people like this ride their quads totally irresponsibily and it gets the sport and responsible owners such a bad rep.
    Headlines and on the news (first I have seen the news today mind) screaming 'quad bikers'. No they aren't quad bikers or even enthusisats - they are twits.

There is a couple of families round here who have quads and you see (and hear) them tearing around the field out back and along the footpaths and down the roads. These aren't even road legal bikes, they wouldn't even be race passed bikes either and the pillocks don't even wear helmets! doh....

sorry stepping down of my soapbox

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    Friend
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Idiots

have to agree
    One life live it

Registered Childminder since
    Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Idiots

some people have no sense. sorry but if you fleeing wouldnt you take care to make sur you get away with ya life?

poor train driver and any passengers may be on it ... silly men tho

we have a quad bike - but we dont use it as my fella dont like this one (we did have another but sold it - same as this one will be going soon)

I hate quad bikes, bikes (fear of bikes) trikes etc just dont feel safe - your exposed to the outside world .. feel safer in a car dont know why as we all run the same risk of getting hit no matter what we ride/drive.
    To Dare Is To Do