Thread: my henn dooo

Registered Childminder since
    May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Default my henn dooo

Thought Id share.

huummmmm well where to start (and I still have to write my wedding report hum, there's no hope if i cant write this one lol)

after taking the boys for the costume fitting yesterday it was time to have a quick tidy and to get ready. all the girls started to arrive and we put our neon stuff on and jumped in the mini bus and off we went.
    We got to the venue where I was bombarded with flashing things, a hat, a vail, a feather bower, "L" plates a sash and a shot glass. and a pair of mint candy thong that i HAD to get other ppl to eat before the nights out :S lol (loads of stuff)

we were sat at our table and was made to feel rather important lol which I could live with lol haha...... we were sat down , wine brought to our table and the starters read to us and then brought to us with in minuets. then I realised my future sister in law wasn't there (everything was happening soooo fast...we were then told that we could go up and get our main (hot buffet type) I asked them to wait for 5 mins, called her and shed gotten herself lost lol.
    one of the staff (poss the boss) came up to me and said hes really sorry but due to the very tight schedule we need to go up and my guest can jump in when she gets here..
    we walked up and i got tapped on the shoulder, it was my future sis in law (YAY I can relax now), had the main the the desert.

Everyone who had a birthday were called up and given a bottle of bubbly then the hens were called up and one of them I knew..... but also did another friend, but she had a major fall out with her which included my friend having to call the police on the other hen (this happened about a couple of months ago) this left my friend feeling rather vulnerable (although shed never admit it) and angry but then I told her to just have fun and show that she is having fun as this would most likely bug them more.... but the other hen said to me when we were on stage that she knows shes there and that she letting bygones be bigons which I thought was quiet good of her and not cause trouble... my friend said she wished I wasn't nice to her up there and knocked her out (she was just angry at the situation i think) but I told her if anything I have to be polite as Im not starting on her not want to ruin anyone's night! then the cabaret started.

it was a dirty dancing cabaret which was fab the dancers were really good and the leads were great, the girl had a great voice and most us girls were like "we want that waist line " as she nice and thin and as most of us have had children we are not lol. and the johnny castle role well he was quiet young but very mature in the face lol. they sang really well together. one of the songs he mentioned something about knickers, one woman from the other party thew hers at him lol, my group egged me to throw my "minty ones at him lol. so I waited till I got his eye and did what i was told lol, then he shouted out "ooo their edible and took a great big bite out of them .
    Then they grabbed people out the audience to "practice" the char char char lol and OMG I got picked (no surprise there really was it lol! so I put my head down and watched her feet closely (don't think i did too bad lol) after that the dancing begun.

and I think I have bored you all enough lol here's a pic (Im in the middle next to my sister in green) im hopping think makes sense lol
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s33/hendoo.jpg

ps theres mors pics in fb

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: my henn dooo

Glad you had a great time, it sounded fun.