WHEN WILL YOUR TREE GO UP
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WHEN WILL YOUR TREE GO UP

I DONT PUT MINE UP UNTIL ABOUT 2ND WEEK IN DEC AS I HAVE TO HAVE A REAL TREE, SORRY TO ANYONE WHO DOESNT, BUT I HATE ARTIFICIAL TREES, THEY ARE NOT WHAT XMAS IS ABOUT.

Sorry just realised cap was on anyway as i was saying, i HAVE to have a real tree and not just that but it has to be be massive.....sometimes i have to rearrange the house lol.

I normally get 7/8 ft tree and then hubby gets cross as i make him struggle to get it in stand etc.

Anyway i LOVE xmas but there is such a thing as overkill, and as i love the smell/authentiticty etc of a real tree, we have it from about the middle of dec until new yr, as soon as new years day arrives i HAVE TO CLEAN!!!!!!!
    Lou xx

LOOPYLISA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    I DONT PUT MINE UP UNTIL ABOUT 2ND WEEK IN DEC AS I HAVE TO HAVE A REAL TREE, SORRY TO ANYONE WHO DOESNT, BUT I HATE ARTIFICIAL TREES, THEY ARE NOT WHAT XMAS IS ABOUT.

Sorry just realised cap was on anyway as i was saying, i HAVE to have a real tree and not just that but it has to be be massive.....sometimes i have to rearrange the house lol.

I normally get 7/8 ft tree and then hubby gets cross as i make him struggle to get it in stand etc.

Anyway i LOVE xmas but there is such a thing as overkill, and as i love the smell/authentiticty etc of a real tree, we have it from about the middle of dec until new yr, as soon as new years day arrives i HAVE TO CLEAN!!!!!!!
    Got to be a real tree bigger the better

Registered Childminder since
    oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Not having one! ive got 2 crawling mindees and have enough stresses with them without adding to it, theres only so many times a person can say 'no don't touch' or 'gently'. i have no where i can put one one out of reach either really. if i see a cheap one i might get a small table top one but i prob wont bother.

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

think my tree is going up next weekend dont normal put it up till 2nd week in dec but this year we're in cyprus and didnt bring one with us coz we thought they would be cheap enough HOW WRONG WERE WE cheapest decent tree we can find 187 euro's!!!!! my in-laws are visiting on wednesday for 3 nights to visit ds & dd and they've managed to fit a 6ft tree in there suitcase (the one on offer at asda at the moment for £9) and loads of decs (we had nothing ) and hee said we may aswell take it all out of the suit case and put it straight up while xmas songs are playing how could i say no. my in-laws have been fantastic ever since hubby & i got married. i keep telling my self there only xmas decs but in nov..

June 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine won't be going up until I finish work for Christmas and will be coming down before I start again. I mind 2 toddlers who just will not leave anything alone and do not want the stress of having to tell them to leave the tree alone 50 times a day and getting ignored.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234