Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    *OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: FILMS THAT YOUR KIDS WATCH OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER

One of my previous mindees loved Barbie The Princess and The Pauper but unfortunately it had the line "you lazy cow" I used to try to cough over that part or turn the volume down or distract her but inevitably she heard it but made no comment until one weekend her mum did not do something she asked her to do and the the line came out "you lazy cow"!!!!

Mum told me and I explained where she got it from and since then that DVD appears to be lost!!
    ƸӜƷ* Hello Kitty *ƸӜƷ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hello kitty View Post
    One of my previous mindees loved Barbie The Princess and The Pauper but unfortunately it had the line "you lazy cow" I used to try to cough over that part or turn the volume down or distract her but inevitably she heard it but made no comment until one weekend her mum did not do something she asked her to do and the the line came out "you lazy cow"!!!!

Mum told me and I explained where she got it from and since then that DVD appears to be lost!!
    Going off subject a little here did you see the last serious of prison break - did you cry I did

Angel xx

Daddy Day Care Guest

Not so much a film but cartoon wise yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

It always has to be the same cartoon and they are always showing the same blooming episode, I could list so many that do my head in but these would have to be my top 5.

5th - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - My son loves the hotdog dance at the end grrrrrrrrrrrrr

4th - Peppa Pig - Think I know just about every episode word for word, sooo soooo annoying

3rd - Imagination Movers - Is there anyone more annoying than these on tv????? arghhhhhhhhhhhh

2nd - Handy Many - wish him and his tlaking tools would just off, how many tiems a day is this program on???? grrr

1st - Wonder Pets - Ohhhhhh id love to set these fury pests on fire, they do my friggin head in, both daughter and son love this

Gareth
    xx

Dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

DD loves

Mary Poppins
    Devil wears Prada
    Dirty Dancing

and DS - it has to be Disneys "Cars" or transformers!
    XX Jill XX

Dec 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Home Alone definitely. my fav too.

Latest Inspection Grade
    *OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    Going off subject a little here did you see the last serious of prison break - did you cry I did

Angel xx
    Of course I cried, once again I didn't guess what was going to happen. Really, really fab programme have bought the dvds for hubby to watch and will watch them all again with him. Thought the first series was the best. Going to miss it, that and 24.
    ƸӜƷ* Hello Kitty *ƸӜƷ

Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

The only ones I don't mind watching over and over are the Wallace and Gromit DVDs. No-one in our family really likes to watch a film over and over. We tend to hire them from the local store just the once. DS has DVD's still in their wrappers that people have bought him for his birthday/xmas which he says there's no point in opening as he watched it at the cinema.
    I got rid of all my children's videos last year when we bought a new HD/DVD recorder as the mindees never watched them. The few children's dvd's I've now got are ones that have come free with newspapers.
    I only tend to put the TV on for 15 to 20 mins, once or twice a week when an older preschooler is a bit tired or they're getting a bit 'that way out' when I need to make lunch.
    In cloud cuckoo land somewhere

Non childminder member
    Ex Childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

In no particular order my DS watches:

Iron Man (he is 4 but he just LOVES it )
    Fly Me To the Moon
    Cars
    Morph
    Toy Story 1 & 2 (including the bonus discs )
    The Polar Express (I LOVE this one )
    Everything Wallace and Gromit related
    The Incredibles

goodness the list is endless.....can you tell my son loves TV. Mind you we don't have Sky or constant kids TV channels so I guess he's just making up for it in another way!

Can I state for the record that I LOVE Handy Manny , Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (love the music to that one ). And just as I was getting into Imagination Movers my mum cancelled her Sky so we can't see any of them anymore

Jan 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

my son was the same with toy story - i remember searching high and low for buzz lightyear when he came out
    my daughter loves singing along to hairspray but also loves cuddles whilst watching kung fu panda

Non childminder member
    ex-childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Matilda (for youngest)

Eldest was teletubbies everything when little,we like to remind her!
    Come back David....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12