Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Weekly chat 30th May

A day late, but better late than never!

How's everyone doing? I've had a quiet couple of days as some of the children are away this week. Tomorrow will be busier as I've got an ex-mindee coming for the day, but then that's it for the week. It's a shame the weather hasn't been better, but it's been a nice few days.

What's everyone got planned for the jubilee weekend? I'm looking after my grandson on Saturday so I want to find something to take him to. No idea what, but I'm sure I can find something he'll enjoy. A few of the local parks have got events on, so we'll probably head to one of those.

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good morning.

I had a quietish day yesterday and quieter today! Today we're meeting friends for a Jubilee lunch.

Then that's it for work! Got a busy few days for the Jubilee though...all the villages around me, and my little town are all doing lots of Jubilee things on different days which is lovely. And randomly another village is having a medieval event at which my choir are singing! Just hoping it stays dry as we're outdoors and I don't think they had umbrellas in medieval times!

Have fun everyone and stay well.

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning!

We have had a quiet couple of days and today I only have 2 so we are off to the local library as they have a jubilee trail/spotter activity to follow.

I haven't decided what to do over the weekend, there are a couple of events happening in our village but DH is away with work so I will be on my own and not sure if I want to go on my own. Sunday I have been invited to a picnic at the local church, my mum has been involved in all the planning for this, I think she wants another pair of hands to help with the tidying up

Whatever you do have fun!
    Pixie Dust

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning. I had 2 yesterday and that’s all for this week. So with last week off too it really feels like a holiday! Manager a morning out at a country park yesterday and got back in the car as the heavens opened and continued until 8pm. Thunder lightening, hail, and so much rain my water butts were overflowing!! It was my birthday yesterday and I had asked DP for an arch to go in the garden. My step son number 2, made me one as a surprise. It is beautiful, with a bench attached with, Sylvia’s garden in wooden letters across the back. Feeling very lucky to have my extended family🥰

6. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SYLVIA View Post
    Morning. I had 2 yesterday and that’s all for this week. So with last week off too it really feels like a holiday! Manager a morning out at a country park yesterday and got back in the car as the heavens opened and continued until 8pm. Thunder lightening, hail, and so much rain my water butts were overflowing!! It was my birthday yesterday and I had asked DP for an arch to go in the garden. My step son number 2, made me one as a surprise. It is beautiful, with a bench attached with, Sylvia’s garden in wooden letters across the back. Feeling very lucky to have my extended family🥰
    Hope you enjoyed your trip to the Chelsea flower show at the weekend.
    Pixie Dust