Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Weekly chat 23rd May

How’s everyone doing?

After a week of good weather last week, it’s been miserable yesterday and today. It’s a shame because I’d planned lots of outdoor activities this week for our jubilee celebrations. We can still do everything indoors, I’d just have preferred to keep the messy play in the garden!

Is everyone on half term next week? I’ll have a quiet week with some of the children away. Plus it’ll only be a three day week due to the bank holiday. I’m looking forward to an extra long weekend

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello!

We were forecast constant rain today .... so far ....NONE!!!!!

Busy weekend for me, and I think for the children too ... everyone is rather tired and grumpy!
    I do have a few jubilee bits I want to do, BUT, I'm going with the flow! And I suspect we won't do much this week!

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

The weather has brightened up here today after all the rain yesterday but everything in the garden is very wet.

It's half term here next week and I think it will be pretty quiet here too as 3 of my families are now term time only and some of the others are off too. The school holidays were always super busy and I couldn't always fit everyone in but now they are quiet which is nice and it gives us the chance to get out and about a bit more.

Our Jubilee activités are in full swing and the village where I live now has lots of bunting up and they are holding a big party on the local playing field on the Jubilee weekend.

We were away at the weekend which was lovely but I feel I am now playing catch up with everything I normally do at the weekend

Fingers crossed you all get to see some dry days this week!
    Pixie Dust

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Friday again already!

We've had a good week, out and about and seeing friends. The highlight has to be the number of animals we've seen pooing! Including a gosling down my jumper and a rhino at the zoo!
    I'm impressed with how much the children are remembering about the Queen as we talk about the jubilee each time.

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning! I’ve had this week off and have managed to tick quite a few things off the to do list. Feel so sleepy this morning. Woke up at half 2 with really hot itchy hands. Got up at 3 and took a piriton which helped. But piriton makes me so drowsy, I’m still feeling the affects although the itching has stopped. Half term here next week but only got 2 on Tuesday as all the others are away so it’s going to feel like a fortnight off. Chelsea show tomorrow, hope I’m properly awake by then. Have a good day everyone

6. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hope you feel better soon Sylvia and enjoy Chelsea!

I'm only working 2 days next week, one with 4 children and the other with 2, so feels like a holiday!